Author Topic: Pics for Auntie Julie (Dahlie Juju)  (Read 1681 times)

k2campbell

Pics for Auntie Julie (Dahlie Juju)
« on: August 08, 2007, 06:50:47 am »
Here are a few pics of Blake on the BEAUTIFUL blankie that his Auntie Juju made him (Julie I apologize for it taking me so long to post them)... He LOVES his blankie, he really enjoys having some play time on it each day! ;D Thanks again Julie, so much!!! :-* :-* :-*

Blake is doing GREAT, and I'm glad to report (for those of you that knew about it) that his EEG test he had done a while ago came back COMPLETELY NORMAL, needless to say we were sooooooooooooo o happy and relieved!!! ;D ;D ;D Better to be safe rather than sorry  ;)

I will post newer pics of Blake (and his sister Kate too) shortly...

I miss all of you guys. I haven't been on lately as I've ran into a bit of a complication following the birth/delivery...I WILL be ok but am having lots of doctor's visits and stuff right now... PLUS am having some issues with my Mom too, dealing with those as best I can right now... :P :-X

BUT I am LOVING being a Mom and spending time with my little man! Blake is the best thing that has ever happened to me  ;) ;) ;) Hope you're all doing MARVELOUS my BPO darlings!!! :-* :-* :-*

angelsmama

Re: Pics for Auntie Julie (Dahlie Juju)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 07:02:14 am »
omg hes just too cute ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 04:23:22 pm »
OMG - Blake is just getting cuter and cuter! That healthy,little guy looks happy as can be lying on Auntie Juju's beautiful blanket!

Hope things get worked out with you mom soon and that you are back to feeling 100%!

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 08:14:02 pm »
Oh, he's getting so BIG!!!  It always amazes me how fast they grow.  I'm glad everything came back ok with Blake and I hope you are feeling better soon!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 06:16:35 am »
OMG he's so cute! AND WOW has he grown!  :-\ where does the time go? family is always an endless soap oprah with us. hopefully thinks will iron out soon. Julie the blanket is awesome!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown