Author Topic: Hi BPO. We've been MIA and we see a lot of new faces...  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Hi BPO. We've been MIA and we see a lot of new faces...
« on: August 09, 2007, 06:12:29 pm »
I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing.  I also noticed there are a lot of new whiskers and paws out here so I have a lot of catching up to do.  For all the BPO'ers who have joined since the last time I've logged on I would like to introduce myself.  I'm Misty and slave to Gracie Belle, 1 year three month old English Mastiff (AKA Princess) and Rosco, 6 month old hienz 57 (the person I got him from told me he was a mix between a Rotti and a GSD.  I'm thinking not so much but he's perfect no matter what he is) and Linus the ruler of the roost.  He's my cat who's been with me for almost 6 years now.    I can't wait to catch up and see how everyone is doing and meet all the new pups.  I've really missed you guys and I've got some issues I'd like to run past you all (I'll do that in another thread)  Sadly I don't have very many pictures of my fur kids that I haven't posted already but I've got a couple that will do for now.  It's good to be back and it's especially good to see all the pups again. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

EllieAndBlu

Re: Hi BPO. We've been MIA and we see a lot of new faces...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 06:46:53 pm »
Welcome back Misty - we missed you!!!
Everyone looks great - I too LOVE "the walk" pic - it is priceless! So glad y'all are back on the board!  ;D

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 09:03:12 pm »
Glad to see you back ~fellow Mastiff owner  :) Rosco is just to cute for words... can't wait to see some more pics of the gang.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 11:38:28 pm »
Such cuties!  Glad I'm not the only one who's been MIA!  Guess more people will be around after summer!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat