Author Topic: 3 word story  (Read 32982 times)

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: 3 word story
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2007, 04:15:47 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isn't home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept up behind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was that the hag

had put a

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2007, 04:21:59 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isn't home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept up behind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was that the hag had put a

little bit of

Nicole

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2007, 04:46:20 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was that the hag had put a little bit of bog juice stuff
over her boobs.

Nicole

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2007, 04:49:21 pm »
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept upbehind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was that the hag had put a little bit of bog juice stuff over her boobs. With her hair
in her eyes,

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2007, 04:58:37 pm »
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept upbehind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was that the hag had put a little bit of bog juice stuff over her boobs. With her hair
in her eyes, she was moving
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 04:59:07 pm by People Whisperer »
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2007, 05:23:24 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving
in beat to
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2007, 05:31:44 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to

the rythm of

Nicole

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2007, 08:34:31 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of

the devil's drums.

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2007, 08:37:45 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums.

Thinking fast, I
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Nicole

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2007, 10:50:16 pm »

Thinking fast, I

called a guy

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2007, 11:27:14 pm »

Thinking fast, I called a guy
with huge brains

"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Nicole

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2007, 12:03:52 am »

Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains
and a metal

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2007, 01:12:36 am »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal

ring in his
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Kai - Aussie/Dobie

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2007, 05:38:32 am »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was

not the usual
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Kai - Aussie/Dobie

Nicole

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2007, 06:19:24 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual
superhero on duty.