Author Topic: 3 word story  (Read 32907 times)

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: 3 word story
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2007, 04:54:57 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isn't home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept upbehind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was that the hag had put a little bit of bog juice stuff over her boobs. With her hair
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic. Expertly, he suckedher eyes out - all three! But, she got away. She didn't get past the giant Dane of Glory, however she did hypnotize him with her Hagg-o Ray

zapem instantly machine.

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2007, 05:52:19 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isn't home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept upbehind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was that the hag had put a little bit of bog juice stuff over her boobs. With her hair
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic. Expertly, he suckedher eyes out - all three! But, she got away. She didn't get past the giant Dane of Glory, however she did hypnotize him with her Hagg-o Ray

zapem instantly machine.  However amazingly enough
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2007, 06:22:35 pm »
in her eyes, she was moving in beat to the rythm of the devil's drums. Thinking fast, I called a guy with huge brains and a metal ring in his underpants.  He was not the usual superhero on duty.  But he would not hesitate to do his job. He arrived carrying the Dyson Hag-O-Matic. Expertly, he suckedher eyes out - all three! But, she got away. She didn't get past the giant Dane of Glory, however she did hypnotize him with her Hagg-o Ray zapem instantly machine.  However amazingly enough

on half of