Author Topic: 3 word story  (Read 32964 times)

Nicole

Re: 3 word story
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2007, 04:42:09 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isn't home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept up behind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me.

The coat tree

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2007, 06:14:32 pm »
Once upon a time, I saw three really big eyes that were glowing in the dark at night. I didn't know what the heck to think about it.  Slowly I took out my bright pink flashlight and hesitantly peered out into the eerie dark forest. Should I go and cautiously investigate and perhaps face my demise, or sit here, scared? I decide to call my mom. She isn't home and I start to panic, when out of the
darkness I saw a sudden movement."What should I do?" I wondered.  Then I remembered I have super-man undies on that make me invisible to others. So I immediately crept up behind a very large raspberry bush and spotted the intruder!! "Breathe" I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me.

The coat tree!  I let out
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2007, 06:21:18 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out

a sigh of
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Nicole

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 09:42:38 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was
feeling a bit

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2007, 10:21:57 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit

silly until I

Nicole

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2007, 10:51:20 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I
poured myself a

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2007, 11:52:56 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I
poured myself a

good stiff drink
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2007, 12:28:17 am »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself agood stiff drink.

But, those eyes...
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Kai - Aussie/Dobie

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2007, 03:38:14 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself agood stiff drink.

But, those eyes...  I know I
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2007, 02:10:57 am »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself agood stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I

saw them glowing
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Kai - Aussie/Dobie

Offline Ice Blue

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2007, 08:54:50 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing

it had to
Caitlin

Remy - German Shepherd (7 mths)
Copper - Shetland Sheepdog (14 yrs)
Birch - Lizard (Mali Uromastyx)

Nicole

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2007, 10:50:46 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been real
bog hag eyes!

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2007, 12:50:37 am »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes!

The only way
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Kai - Aussie/Dobie

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2007, 05:46:30 am »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way

my super-man undies

Nicole

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2007, 03:05:30 pm »
big, gnarled, claw grab my shoulder. I froze, my feet felt like bricks and all I could do was laugh at what had grabbed me. The coat tree! I let out a sigh of relief and was feeling a bit silly until I poured myself a good stiff drink. But, those eyes...  I know I saw them glowing, it had to have been realbog hag eyes! The only way my super-man undies remained dry, was

that the hag