Author Topic: Sasha  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Andyyoblig01

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Sasha
« on: August 20, 2007, 07:20:51 am »
Hi all,
My name is Sasha, I am a bit mixed up at the moment.
My mom is a Neopolitan Mastiff X Rhodesian Ridgeback.
My dad is a Bull Mastiff x Irish Wolfhound.
So you can see why the mixed feelings.
I have just adopted this great family.
There is Bella and she is only a bit mixed up. She is a Fox Terrier X Staffy Bull. She has also taken on the mantle of teacher of house rules, and even though we are great friends she is a bit strict if I don't do the right thing.
Then there is Jess, she's pretty straight for an oldy and is a pure foxy.
Now this is where it gets crazy. Garfield, is a big fluffy "Cat" and he does not care if I bark at him. No one told me he is deaf and all the barking under the sun won't disturb him, (BUGGER)
Oh and then there is Alley Cat, I can make him run sometimes.
Max is the oldest cat in our household and he looks down his short nose with disdain when I try to play with him, spoil sport.
Now we get to the humans.
Mum is the boss and she is real nice coz she cuddles me lots.
Dad is a bit tougher on me and ties me up with a collar and lead and tries to make me walk next to him and sit and stuff.
I have to go for my afternoon nap now so I'll get back to you soon and tell you more.
LOL
Sasha

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sasha
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 05:34:00 pm »
welcome to the board, ive got a group of 3 listed in my avatar, love to see some pics!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Lyn

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 06:11:10 pm »
Welcome to BPO! I'd love to see pics of Sasha. ;)

LOL Melissa! Bubba and Lola shredded a bunch of newspapers last week. Hubby was complaining about the mess so I showed him that pic of Sophie and he changed his mind right quick. ;D

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 06:21:36 pm »
Hey Sasha welcome to the board. There are tons of furry friends here to meet and you're just going to love it.

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 08:05:09 pm »
Well Hello, and welcome to the board Sasha. I know you will have tons of fun here.
I'm Zero, u can see my picture in my mommys avatar beside the name. I have a sister name Jigsaw. she looks like me, but is white with a colored ear... And we have a big big big brother, Memphis- he is a great dane. and a not so fluffy sister name Reba, she has no hair... she is a chinese crested.and awefully funny to look at... 
And we have kitties we love to play with and chase. four of them.  our mum & dad are very nice to us, spoil us rotten...
I can't wait to see what you look like, i bet you are very pretty.
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 11:33:58 pm »
Welcome, Sasha! It is so great that you found us  ;D

I am a proud momma to 13 months old Great Pyrenees Lily
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 11:51:15 pm »
Hi Sasha and welcome!  My name is Daisy and I'm a Golden/Lab X, but my mommy calls me her "tail"  ???   Something about how I follow her everywhere, but then why wouldn't I?  Sometimes she drops a little tidbit of something yummy for me.   ;)  ;D  Ha, ha, she just *thinks* that it's because I'm so devoted!  Well, I'm the big sister to Sammy, my brother who's a Pyr, and Cassie is the "baby" of the family.  She is the youngest and the busiest one in our house, b/c she's 2.  Cass is mostly Pyr with a little bit of something extra that makes her super playful, silly and fun (but she does wear me out sometimes, too).  I know that if you post pics of yourself, that everyone here will ohhh & ahhhh.   ;D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 11:52:54 pm by GoldenPyrs »
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 06:53:07 pm »
Glad to meet you Sasha, you sound very unique!!  I'm Issabeaux, mom calls me Issy and No ma'am!  Mostly the No ma'am!!  I'm 6mths old so I'm always on the go and it's been so hot outside that I must burn off my energy inside, which really gets on Daphne's nerves, she's my older sis.  I know I annoy her, but I don't care!!  I also have Stone, he's the cat.  Do your cats have sharp things on the feet?  He always gets me with those!!!  Oh, gotta go I see Stone and I must go see what he's doing.....
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 07:19:35 pm »
What a cool sounding mix! Gotta get those pix posted! Welcome to BPO! See my siggy for my list of fur kids. And get those pix up!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 07:28:55 pm »
Hi Sasha welcome to BPO....our mom seems to spend alot of time here. So we think you will really like it.

Welcome Sasha my name is Puck. I am the elder of this family and am very dignified not like my wild child brother and sister. They are ALWAYS in trouble, I am a good ol boy who momma can count on to be good. I am a 9.5 year old rotti.

First is the worst second is the best...nahnah Puck :P My name is Farley. I am a 2 yr old Vizsla. Mommy calls me a velcro dog...she is always mumbling something about personal space... ::) and that she can't even goto the bathroom alone. I have no idea what she is talking about. Some would say I get in alot of mischief, others call me comical....I just call it plain old fashion fun....ohh goto I think mom moved.....bbby yyyyyyeeeee

Sasha.......ye ah another girl on the board. I am Rosie. I am 1 yr old and am a weimaraner. I ride mostly sidekick to Farley and assist him in his old fashion fun things. Farley has taught me ALOT .....mommy always says so.

We can't wait to hear more about you Sasha and see pictures ;D