Author Topic: So just who is J.T.Thomas?  (Read 3913 times)

bigdogs@5501

So just who is J.T.Thomas?
« on: August 14, 2007, 01:53:54 am »
I guess that I just wasnt happy with the explanation from Eukanuba. So I have been doing some research. The following was from an interview that J.T.Thomas gave on July 16 2007.

What is your current job and what does it entail?

I have a business here. I have been in Pittsburgh since I retired. I am an entrepreneur. I am restaurant operations and development. I brought Applebee's to Pennsylvania back in 1987. I developed all of the Applebee's in this area. I sold them to a company in 2004. Currently I am developing a new chain I brought in to Pennsylvania. I am doing all 
this first stuff, I must be crazy. This restaurant is called Red, Hot & Blue at the Waterfront. We specialize in Southern cuisine. We put love in all of our food and Southern hospitality.

So now after reading this, again, why was he at the Dog Show in Houston handing out samples for Eukanuba?

Reliant Park Dog Shows, looks to be sponsored by Animal Planet, Eukanuba,and Houston Pet Talk.
Jack Onofrio Dog Shows is the link I found that under.

Any one on BPO who wants to help me research this further is welcome. I know of a reporter in the Dallas area who is well known, I am also going to send him and email. I think that I may have a connection to and animal rights attorney.

EllieAndBlu

Re: So just who is J.T.Thomas?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 02:04:05 am »
hmmmmm....
good work Paige! I too will do some research.
Cleary it appears that Eukanuba has yet some more explaining to do.

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 02:10:05 am »
What has to be understood is that some where, some how, there is more to the story that what was given to us. Which most of us knew any ways. And its all about being honest. Euk could have said well he was a spokesperson but he certainly wasnt speaking for Eukanuba and then had J.T.Thomas give a public statement about how his feelings do not reflect that of Eukanuba. I think I would have happily accepted that explanation. Instead what I was told is that he was handing out samples for Eukanuba, but working for a company other than Eukanuba and had since been re-assigned. Now how does that tie in with his restaurant business?

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 02:13:40 am »
I agree - it is totally suspicious and doesn't add up at all.

And if Eukanuba thinks we are only the only people talking about it - they should google his name along with their own... like I just did.

The quest for the truth continues...

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 02:23:59 am »
I think that when I saw this, I am speaking for more than just myself. Dont lie to me, do not try to deceive me, be honest, I may not like the answer, but at least it is the truth. Dont misjudge me, I am not un-intelligent. I may occasionally not 'get it" but usually I get past that and see the big picture. I will respect you more if you are honest with me. As I have already privately said to Beverly, I have been more than willing to give Eukanuba the benefit of the doubt, almost to the point of being naive, simply because I want to believe what I am told and I want to see the good in everyone.
When I have been lied to or deceived, is when I become the most active in my mission of obtaining the truth. So all I am asking for is the truth, and it would be much easier for Eukanuba to be open about it then if I have to continue on my quest. So do I start with the reporters and the animal rights attorney who I personally know, or does Euk come forward with the explanation>
Again, I dont think that Thomas was actually speaking for Eukanuba but now I have to wonder why Eukanuba isnt standing up and setting it straight.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 02:35:25 am »
exactly.
Eukanuba's silence speaks volumes about their character and total lack of integrity.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 03:14:33 am »
ill do some looking up too... ;)
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 04:59:31 am »
Paige have you found anything? if so plz post a link as im not having any luck yet....thnx
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 05:55:51 am »
NO - I am going to have to devote some extra time next week on this- I am going to try and contact the reporter that did the story for the Houston paper and then the reporter that I know here in the Dallas area. I got busy this last week with a personal family project and had to devote my time to complete that project. Anyone in the Houston area who wants to help contact that paper - that would be great. Also I have not heard a word back from Beverly at Eukanuba. We had exchanged some personal emails and the last email I got from her was that she was going to try and talk to the team and would get back with me- so far - nothing.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 06:08:14 am »
ok ;D just curious as ive had no luck but little time to look also, plz let me know if any thing's found, thanx
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog