Author Topic: Ranger's Rescue  (Read 23298 times)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Rescue
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2005, 01:31:28 pm »
AWW Sunshinebear looks sooo happy.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Viney Dog

• Ankle Biter
  • Raisa-Beautiful.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2005, 08:02:10 am »
What a Kodak moment this is!  Congrats and I am sure you are right in the middle of your move today.  And, you have a fenced in yard for everyone to run free and BE SAFE!  Sunshine looks so happy.  Keep us posted on the new digs and how everyone is adjusting!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2005, 12:48:21 am »
Wow!...Sunshine Bear has a whole lot more pyr in him than I could tell from other recent photos...What a tail!..lol...I bet his Pyr/Collie temperment is way wonderful!...Congrats!...P.S...Are you keeping him? ;) ;D

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2005, 07:43:52 am »
His temperament is pretty amazing. He is pretty cool, but asks for affection when he wants it, and BOY is he protective of me when I walk him outside!!! He really thinks of himself as a guard dog! He listens very well, I think he is very intelligent. But very playful too. He is such a special guy.
As far as keeping him, I am letting the forces of the Universe decide! I am taking him to adoption day on the 13th, and I would love to see a nice family adopt him. But I am not going to let any old person off the street take him home! If I don't have a good feeling about someone, they are not getting this dog! I might even require a home check. He can live with me as long as he needs to, as long as it takes for him to find his right family. I really don't know how it's going to end.
We are still working on moving, but the new place is such a dream! Can't wait to take pictures of all the boys playing in the back yard!!
 :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2005, 07:51:10 am »
what a cute family!  :) 

Offline Demi

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2005, 03:44:30 am »
Wow, it does my heart good to see Sunshine Bear in all these photos!  He looks SOOOO happy!  I wish so much I could take him myself  :'(  What a lover boy he seems to be.  God willing, one day I'll own my own house and will no longer have a landlord that dictates how many pets I'm permitted to have.  My poor husband better look out at that point, I can see it now...  A Pyr, a Saint, a Newfie...  Mind you, just to keep my Aussie and (sshhhh I'm whispering this) my Chihuahua company... HA HA HA HA!!!  My hat is off to you doghealer!!!  Awesome job!!!
With every moment, you have the opportunity to change things...