Author Topic: What a boy, Faust!  (Read 6094 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
What a boy, Faust!
« on: August 26, 2007, 08:49:07 pm »
This weekend my dad and step-mom had a huge party at their new house. They invited family, friends and their neighbors little kids kind of crashed it, altogether there was around 30+ people, including about a dozen kids, and 2 other dogs.

My uncle also brought his 2 new dogs that were around a year old, and OH boy what a meeting they had. As soon as we got there, both his dogs rushed up barking and snarling at us and Faust just about pee'd on himself. Luckily they were on a portable invisible fencing thing, so had to stay in one area. Faust learned very quickly what that area was and gave it a wide berth, since he was allowed offleash after we'd been there about 5 minutes. lol Though I admit he might have pranced his ball past them once or twice when playing fetch. However, when I was inside I guess one of them stole it away from him and he just got up and waited for my Uncle to take it away from them and give it back. (Shows you how well Jay keeps an eye on things.  >:( )

Some of you might remember Faust's story from when he was a pup and had aggression issues towards strange kids? Well this weekend just proved again how well Behavior Modification works since he was playing fetch with most of the kids there and was quite at ease with all the screaming & shrieking kids there.

I also got many comments on how well behaved Faust was and what a sweet boy he was towards everyone. My Aunt even fell in love with him and was sneaking him food all day. She confided in me that she used to be petrified of all dogs, ESPECIALLY GSDs since she got attacked by one when she was younger. So that was a big step for her. ;D

« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:48:23 pm by Moni »
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

EllieAndBlu

Re: What a boy, Faust!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 08:54:28 pm »
Faust - you are such a good boy - and lookin' good too!!!  :-*   :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 09:09:21 pm »
Wow, sounds like he was on his best behavior!  Good boy Faust!  He's still as handsome as ever!  ;D

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 09:14:58 pm »
YAY. good boy Faust! you're such a great doggy woggy. Smooch smooch smooch  LOL
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline angel101798

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 09:28:16 pm »
Good Boy Faust!  And so handsome too.  He must have been an absolute angel to make your Aunt so comfortable.  You deserve a pat on the back for being such a good mom. :)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" - Unknown

Cheyenne; Belgian Malinois 1/8/07
Calisto(aka Arch Nemisis); 7/4/03

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 09:29:16 pm »
He sure does make you proud eh? He did a good job! No wonder auntie was sneaking himsome treats. Can't say I blame her. LOL

Offline heidismom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 09:36:43 pm »
It sounds like he was a perfect gentleman! and he is a gorgeous boy :) you have every right to be proud

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 10:39:43 pm »
that always make you feel real proud.  :)  what a good team.