Author Topic: FUNNY dream i had last night  (Read 1794 times)

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
FUNNY dream i had last night
« on: August 28, 2007, 03:31:40 pm »
alright so this is before my pups fever started. i was sleeping away and for some reason i had this strange dream that Chloe was in a cage with some little Chihuahua. I dont know why Chloe was there, but i know (and i dont know why i know this) that the Chihuahua was there because he was being "relocated". sooo i have NO idea what happened but i went to get Chloe out of the cage and both her front knees had all the hair licked off and some of the skin! you could see the bone in some places, and it was bloody! well, apparently i thought this was real, and it scared me to death... i woke right up out of my dream screaming "OH MY GOD!!!!" and i sat right up in bed and grabbed her front legs. lol, after panting for a while and catching my breath, i just laughed at myself.... whyyyyy, why meee
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: FUNNY dream i had last night
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 02:15:08 am »
I've been having really weird dreams this week too!!  I had one where Issy got attacked by two dogs and while I was waiting for the ambulance, yes ambulance, I started to do some wound care (I've done this in real life).  I removed one of her vertebrea, rib, and part of her hip (did I mention that I was studying anatomy before I fell asleep) but when I tried to put them back her wounds had pretty much closed, then she said, "I'll be ok mom just wash me off" and when I looked at her it was a little girls head!!!

The next night I baked a cake and was practicing with some new icing tips and it wasn't working so well.  And I dreamt that icing bags and tips were marching down the street and a skeleton (I was making a graveyard cake) that was really bulked up and I could see it's pancreas (again studying anatomy) was chasing me through the house!!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 02:30:14 am »
hahahaa.... how funny. icing cakes, really... my mother owns a small business bakery out of home that her and my oldest sister are partners on, and i do help out when i can, but i work so much that its hard to. i love doing cakes! they do a lot of wedding cakes and stuff, my mom and her are very talented!

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 06:29:14 am »
geez you guys i shouldnt be reading these at this time of night!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 07:51:26 am »
Sorry ::)  I'm purposely not reading my anatomy&physiology tonight!!!!  Although the book I read when I go to bed is a forensics book and I haven't really had any weird dreams from that one!!!  I think it's the moon...and the humidity!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 03:15:12 pm »
ugh, i had another werid one. i was in the garage with Chloe, and another dog came up... i dunno what it was but it was a tan brindle and it started trying to attack her. i had it by the collar and it was going nuts and i was yelling at my mother who was on the other side of the door that goes to the garage to get Chloe fast because i couldnt hold the dog any longer. well she started b!tching that she was busy on the computer and i would just have to wait a minute... lol... so then when she got there the dog bit her on the arm, and it had already bit Chloe... and then it bit my hand.... so then we had to go to the vet to get checked for rabies... im not sure if we had rabies though because i woke up before we got there lol!