Author Topic: um.. mom, he has a WIFE and two G/Fs?!  (Read 5651 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: um.. mom, he has a WIFE and two G/Fs?!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 07:26:09 pm »
he physically hit her, according to them.  mom never gave him a key.  she's VERY particular about her locks and changes keys every 6 months anyways.  sheesh, i don't even keep up with them anymore.  if i go down i get one and then i give it back b/c it'll be different next time i go down lol.  i don't think he'd do anything, but again, my mom has a gun (and keeps it loaded at all times) and he knows that.  not to mention she's one of the "big shots" (as far as the cops, emergency teams, etc go) in our small town (she runs the ER so everybody knows her and watches out for her).  he knows better!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 08:26:49 pm »
he physically hit her, according to them.  mom never gave him a key.  she's VERY particular about her locks and changes keys every 6 months anyways.  sheesh, i don't even keep up with them anymore.  if i go down i get one and then i give it back b/c it'll be different next time i go down lol.  i don't think he'd do anything, but again, my mom has a gun (and keeps it loaded at all times) and he knows that.  not to mention she's one of the "big shots" (as far as the cops, emergency teams, etc go) in our small town (she runs the ER so everybody knows her and watches out for her).  he knows better!

Good!  ;)  :)
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Jas2Cats

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All my babies :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 08:39:46 pm »
Hmm.....what a jerk!  I think I read in one of your messages that he's in the military?  If so, his CO should be notified.  The military really frowns on things like this~!  Not only could Mr. Jerk lose his family, but, he could also lose his job/career and RETIREMENT~!

Alyce

Woody  (aka Big Dog) (12 1/2) Shorthaired Laberaimer (1/2 German Shorthair, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 Weimaraimer)
Maple (aka Princess Poo) (7 1/2) Boxer/ GS mix
Fuzzy (15 1/2)long haired tabby cat
Trouble & Double 3 1/2 year old African Leopard Tortoises.
Ed (17+) and Cris (13+) skin kids

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 08:55:37 pm »
Hmm.....what a jerk!  I think I read in one of your messages that he's in the military?  If so, his CO should be notified.  The military really frowns on things like this~!  Not only could Mr. Jerk lose his family, but, he could also lose his job/career and RETIREMENT~!

I wondered about that!  I've never been in the military but my brother was years ago and got involved with a married (though seperated) woman.  It was really frowned upon......... ;)  In this case though, the (later) ex-husband got a good deal.  My brother ended up married that piece of work...agh, cough, choke..... :-X   ::)
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 09:26:13 pm »
he's in the reserves, so i'm not so sure how that works with them.  i know with active duty it can cause a LOT of problems for the offender though.  he's a major, also (sadly), so it would probably wipe him out, or put him up for early retirement since he's only a few years away anyways.
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 07:36:44 pm »
I'm reading this going: OMG thats my life!

I was dating this guy since high school. He went into the Army and was stationed in Germany for 4 years. During that time we were engaged and happy blah blah blah. His mom was moving so I packed up his room at her house and found cards and pics of him hugging this chick. So I asked him about them. He had a "good" reason that I can't remember. Okay fine I'll let it go. Then I'm on his aol account and an IM pops up "I love you!" um..what?! "This is the only blonde in your life." Oh yeah, it was over that night but again good excuse "We broke up before I met you when she moved to NC. I guess she thought we were still together but I swear we're not." Then I found pics of him and her hugging while in training at a mall. "Her grandparents asked us to pose." Benefit of the doubt. So he comes home, we get married, he goes to Iraq. Never comes home on R&R. "It was denied because I'm needed here." I asked a DS friend of mine "bulldinky" but okay we'll figure it all out when he comes home. We're in our base housing 2 hours after he comes home "I want a divorce. I just don't want to be married right now." Turns out that while he was in Germany he got a chick pregnant who was of a different race. His Sgt, didn't like that at all and would deny most of his vacation if trying to travel home and not within Germany/Europe. (The mother won't let him see the kid because of the crap he pulls and the lies  ;D). The blonde knew nothing about me and was told they were together. I found out that two months after our divorce was finalized, he got remarried (his mother had to call and brag about how beautiful it was and how adorable her grandson was) to another girl in Texas. I found out about all the girlfriends, baby, and wife in two phone calls after the divorce. Let me tell you, I would have dragged him up oneside and down the other of that courtroom if I had known.

My DS friend gave me the number to Finance. He was collect dependant pay and housing while we were divorced. They also didn't know about the child, because child support wasn't being taken out properly. I was told "Thank you! We'll look into this!" He called me a few weeks later "WTF DID YOU DO!?" LMAO they kept his pay for like a month!

He got out of the Army, and went back to Iraq as a civilan contractor for the last two years. He's been home 3 times to see his wife and when she's not in the room he talks about all his girlfriends to my FIL and step-MIL who I'm still close too. I'm waiting beacuse Karma is sneaking up on him and it will surely be a site to see!

So yeah, sorry about the length but I can see the wife's side. If there are viable and legitimate excuse and you love that person so much, your blind to all the red flags. Now looking back I'm just like "what an idiot! Why did I not put A and B together!"

Now the only man in my life can talk back, has an attitude, is furry and snores but he's always happy to see me and loves me unconditionall y!  ;D ;D

You and your mom will look back one day and laugh at the comedy of errors that this is right now. It may not look that way and you all feel betrayed but he will get his. My thoughts are with you all though.
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 07:53:34 pm »
LOL that's an aweful story, but i can't help but laugh about how everything came back around to him!  i wanted to name our daughter karma (i think it's super cute and if she's anything like me it'll be fitting!) but hubby says no b/c it's just jinxing him!  mom went out the day after all this happened and spent hundreds of dollars on stuff she REALLY didn't need  ::)  i wish i could do that.  she's back to her normal self, though we did get into a fight b/c she was a little bitter about it and took it out on me for some reason  ???  not sure what that was about, but she apologized and said it wasn't anything i did.  i guess i would have a moment of bitterness too if someone told me all the stuff that my hubby was lying to me about though.
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2007, 09:53:02 pm »
I won't lie. I was bitter and a little vengeful too. I know it's not right but dang it he started it!! LOL  ;D I took some of it out on people that didn't deserve it but I knew that the people I was crap too were my friends and family and knew that it wasn't them but everything just build up and I was going to explode.

Good for you mom picking her spirits up! I wish I would have done that! I had to get a car though. He crashed mine just before the divorce (not on purpose). A girl drove out of the PX parking lot right in front of him. Turns out she was a Major's daughter that wasn't supposed to have her friends in the car! Yeah, that was great! The PX was at the top of a hill but she still got the ticket and I got a rental grannie mobile for 2 weeks to drive all my junk home to FL then had to go back to GA to get my car. Ugh men! (No offense to the good ones here!)

Annette, mother to:

Bacardi - DSH terror cat

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2007, 09:57:57 pm »
that sucks!!  at least it all worked out for the best, though!  i'd sure want a reason to get a new car if i left hubby lol, i'd probably crash mine just to spite him!  where were you at in ga?  we're at mcpherson right now.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:58:33 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2007, 03:19:33 pm »
Well I was at Ft. Gordon. LOL Basically the entire time we were married and he was stationed there he was deployed (he left the Army about 6 mos after our divorce. Go figure!). I loved it! I miss Georgia so much! It was warm in the summer (not blister like here), cold in the winter, and far enough south to be away from my family in NY!

I know where McPherson is! I used to go that way up to Gattlinburg around Christmas time, or taking "him" to Atlanta Airport.

Annette, mother to:

Bacardi - DSH terror cat