Author Topic: Bye bye, Koji, my little midget man...  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Bye bye, Koji, my little midget man...
« on: August 31, 2007, 05:50:52 pm »
Well, last night Koji went to his new home. It was really really sad, but good. He's going to be with a 4 year old boy and a 10 month old boy. It will be a perfect placement, I have no doubt. The mom was really great with him, and fell in love with him right away. I know that our move is three months away and we could find a house by then and not have to stay with my dad, but if we don't, it's three more months for Koji to become attached to us and vice versa. I just thought it would be best to get it over with. It was hardest for me, because for whatever reason, I bonded with him more than anyone else at my house. I cried like a baby after he left. Anyway, Koji is now "Cookie" and lives in Bradenton, Florida with a really nice family, and I am really happy with the placement. Sniffle sniffle. :'(
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Bye bye, Koji, my little midget man...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 06:00:35 pm »
Awww.  :'(  I'm really sorry. 
Big hug for you! 
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Ice Blue

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 06:20:26 pm »
I'm sorry that you had to part with Koji, but thankfully he went to a good home, thats filled with as much love as you've given him.
Caitlin

Remy - German Shepherd (7 mths)
Copper - Shetland Sheepdog (14 yrs)
Birch - Lizard (Mali Uromastyx)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 08:47:09 pm »
The house is quieter with out my little Koji. No more pee puddles. Tani seems a bit bored. I've been kinda mopey all weekend. My hubby asked if I called the lady who took Koji, to see how things are going, but I just don't really want to hear about it. Is that bad? I don't want to bring them down if they are enjoying him. I already cried in front of her when she was here, so if I cry again, she might feel bad, and that would be lame of me to do to her. So, I'm just venting here, I guess. Hubby said once we get settled in CA, blah blah blah, but I don't think I can do it. Or maybe now's not the time to think about it. I'll just spoil and enjoy Tani, and let her be an only child for a while. Niko was about to go live in Gainsville with Holly's brother, but then my friend who babysits him when we go on vacation decided that she didn't want him so far away, and she and her hubby are taking him in. Niko will be moving in with them soon, and they know him really well. Thanks again to Holly and her brother! That was going to be a really good thing too! The move is only 2 months away now....still no house to move in to!  :o
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 02:43:33 am »
I'm so sorry that you had to rehome your little midget man.  Big hugs to you.  Good luck with the move and I hope you find a house really soon.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience