Author Topic: Tell Me Why (The Question Game)  (Read 1451 times)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Tell Me Why (The Question Game)
« on: September 01, 2007, 03:17:25 am »
Ever wonder why... ? 

Ever wonder something really silly?  Something that probably doesn't really have an answer, and is too stupid to actually ask someone else, but bugs you none the less.  I thought I would start a new game to answer all the un-answered questions that rise up in our minds and haunt us so that we can't sleep at night...

Post a question (serious or not-so-serious), and the next person to post has to answer it and then ask one of their own.  They can be doggy stuff (like, tell me why dogs paws smell like corn chips) or non-doggy related (like, tell me why hot dogs and hot dog buns don't come the same number to a package). 

Could be fun, probably will be kinda lame, but here we go!

TELL ME WHY...  that Alton Brown guy is in EVERY show on the Food Network...  ;)
(Fortunately, we have a high tolerance for him in my house.)
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Tell Me Why (The Question Game)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 06:23:03 pm »

TELL ME WHY...  that Alton Brown guy is in EVERY show on the Food Network...  ;)

Because he has nasty dirt on the Exec. Producers of the Food Network and has threatened to Expose them to the world if they don't put him in "Every" show!  (hope that's not too silly)

Why is the weather always REALLY nice on the days I work, and rainy and yucky on my days off?
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 06:56:12 pm »

Because he has nasty dirt on the Exec. Producers of the Food Network and has threatened to Expose them to the world if they don't put him in "Every" show!  (hope that's not too silly)

Why is the weather always REALLY nice on the days I work, and rainy and yucky on my days off?

Because there are plenty of things to do in the house and they HAVE to be done, LOL

Tell me why there so many drivers who don't pay attention to anything or anyone???
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 08:32:20 pm »
They are all in cahoots with the car insurance companies to make sure there are plenty of accidents.

Why do rich people and celebrities get expensive stuff free????? Helllllloooo?!?!?! It's not like they can't afford it 10 times over anyway...
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python