Author Topic: Meet Buddy, our old man Flat Coated  (Read 4343 times)

bigdogs@5501

Meet Buddy, our old man Flat Coated
« on: September 06, 2007, 03:59:46 am »
Buddy really is my sons dog, because Buddy chose him as the person that he loves most in life. Buddy was one of our first rescues, or maybe we were Buddy's rescue. He found us, we were at a restauarant and as we were leaving he walked up and put his paws on my son and gave him a kiss. He followed us to the car and crawled in and refused to get out of the car. We had inquired around and had been told that he had been under a tree at the restaurant for about 8 hours that day. We called local vets and ran ads, but no one ever claimed the old boy. That was 8 years ago. So meet Buddy. He is probably about 12 now, getting a bit grew, and developing cataracts. He is such a wonderful sweet dog.

EllieAndBlu

Re: Meet Buddy, our old man Flat Coated
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 04:26:16 am »
what a wonderfuly story Paige, and what a happy, sweet, handsome boy Buddy is!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Meet Buddy, our old man Flat Coated
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 07:19:49 pm »
Buddy is a gorgeous guy.  I think it's really a mutual choosing for the most part of us and our pups.  Sometimes though some are just sent to us and we don't have a clue at first.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience