Author Topic: Some Random pics  (Read 5293 times)

bigdogs@5501

Some Random pics
« on: September 06, 2007, 04:18:42 am »
I had to throw in Bella and baby Tug. I can not believe how much he has grown. I couldnt have asked for a better helper than Bella when it has come to raising Tug. Bella has a lot of faults but she was really good with him. Annie originally wanted him as her baby, but Bella stole him. Poor little Annie.

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Some Random pics
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 04:21:37 am »
They all look great!!!  :D
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 04:24:25 am »
awwwww Piage - the gang looks great - its so good to see them!

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 04:43:48 am »
They look wonderful! Baby Tug awwwwwwww. That first pic is just terribly adorable.

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 04:53:03 am »
Heres a couple of pics of Zoey- she has not lost her badger markings or the markings in her coat. All of the rest of them have, just not her.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 05:14:32 am »
awwww they all look awesome! i love your pack they're all adorable! ;D
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 05:14:35 am »
Heres a couple of pics of Zoey- she has not lost her badger markings or the markings in her coat. All of the rest of them have, just not her.

Have you had her since she was a pup? If so, what color were her markings then? I ask because Yukon started out almost black and then lightened to grey (he's considered to have wolf grey markings) and both of theirs have turned into a tan color(except Yiska's mask is still a very dark grey). What's cool though is that if you part Yukon's hair, it's dark grey still.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 05:16:12 am by mama2many »

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 02:01:30 pm »
I have had Zoey since she was 6 weeks old. She has always had the tan markings and we really thought that hers would fade a little but they havent. Tugs had the badger face marking but those have faded for the most part now- and I think that Dakota was a badger face puppy, but I got her when she was 7 years old so she just has the lite faded markings now. Heres a pic of Zoey as a baby.

marypyrs

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 04:49:24 am »
Well - ALL-RIGHTIE-NOW!  :o I've been waiting for this! And it's just what I needed today.

It's what I call "Paige's Pups Pixs & Fix!" What a Crew! Tuggles Wuggles is growing like a weed! He's one handsome boy. Zoey's looking great and appears to be healing well. All your babes are beautiful. And your Grand Dam Dakota is strikingly beautiful. What a fantastic group! (I'm going to come steal Jake by the way.) :) :)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 04:53:00 am »
Jane you would bring Jake back- he is such a mama's boy. I plan on taking more pics this weekend- I have been neglecting that lately and i need more pics

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 05:15:00 am »
Awwwwwwwwwww Zoey, wow what a cutie! Yeah her markings were very tan then too..very interesting! Here was Yukon  at almost 8 wks..

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 05:19:01 am »
you know they are just so cute at that age. I do like the adults though as well... probably a good thing since they out number me ...

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 05:22:36 am »
Awwww, Tug's one lucky little guy to have had two surrogate mommy's.  What sweet girls!

Wow, Zoey's markings didn't fade much at all from the looks of the pics.  She is sooo pretty.  Cass has a couple of body spots, too and one on her hiney, too.  That body spot always looks so cute sashaying down the hallway ahead of us.   ;D

BTW, you and Kristina are killin' me here with the pyr puppy pics.  Awww....I can almost smell the puppy breath in those pics!   :-*  Yes, I love my big doggies, too.  I keep having to type with one hand b/c Sammysaurus is getting petted while I write.  ;)
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 05:24:13 am »
you know they are just so cute at that age. I do like the adults though as well... probably a good thing since they out number me ...

They sure are. I was looking back at their baby pics and have a couple of their mom nursing the pups..was wondering which were mine, it's so weird to think of them as ever being that small.

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 05:26:55 am »
I am just so sorry that Yukon is having such a hard time. Really, listen to Jane. She is very good when it comes to Pyrs- I know that if I have a question I am going to go to her if I cant get my vet on the phone. Also check out that info she gave, I am thinking that the big hairy love bug just hasnt been diagnosed right yet.