Mastiffs > Neapolitan Mastiff Discussions & Pictures

Crating a Neo

(1/2) > >>

mulesmom:
Does anybody crate their neo?  I need an indoor option for Mule while I'm at work.  He has an apartment in the garage, complete with queen size bed, radio and fan, but he has chewed through the chain link run part, and I can't keep him there.  He's such a chewer, I don't trust him alone in the house, but I don't have extra space for a dog room.  BTW in case you might think I don't know what I'm doing...I don't ::)  Mule is my new hubby's dog and we've only all been together a short while.  I'm trying to make everybody comfy and happy and still keep my house unchewed. ;D

2Criminals:
I would get the solid plastic crate and give him all his favorite chews in the crate. You should start slow and only leave him in the crate for short periods until he is comfortable in there.

People Whisperer:
How old is he?

mulesmom:
He's about 1.5, 170 pounds and stands taller than my 6'3" husband when he's up on hind legs.  Do they even make crates that big?  And where can I get one?

People Whisperer:
Yes, they do make crates that big...
Hooves, pressed rawhides, pressed bully sticks are excellent chews to make the "prisoners" happy, LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version