Author Topic: Jager's Day at the Beach  (Read 4373 times)

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Jager's Day at the Beach
« on: September 08, 2007, 01:50:35 am »
Hi Everyone!

So Jager has been such a good boy between renovating the house, putting down two cats, getting two new cats, mommy changing work hours (evening to early morning which mommy is still adjusting to!), and everything else that life throws at us, that I decided to take him down to Ft. DeSoto Beach this afternoon. Of course not only did I get a drooling shower but I also got a bath and I think I'm partial deaf from the ride down there. He's getting better about not trying to drive though! So he played and tried to eat seaweed and I think drank half of the Gulf of Mexico! Needless to say, his belly does not like that! I had to wash just his butt three times!!   :-\ >:( He couldn't even squat quick enough. Next time I'm going to tape his lips together! Just kidding! Thankfully, I let him roam around the little dog park long enough that the fountain stopped and we didn't have an accident on the way home (it's like 30 mins from the beach to my house). Of course now it's nap time and we can't be disturbed! So here's pictures of my little orca whale:

Bunny hopping in the water

Trying to eat sea weed

After getting mounted (yes I have a boy dog that just stood there while getting violated!)

Pulling mommy off balance in the middle of a picture

Driving home (he's trying to get his learners permit

The reason why we came home (other than upset belly)

The two posts in the middle of the pic are actually the supports for a suspension bridge over Tampa Bay/Gulf of Mexico alled the Sunshine Skyway. It connects St. Petersburg with Bradenton/Sarasota area. A barge took out part of the originally bridge, then a couple months ago a tanker lost power in the channel and almost hit the bridge but ran onto a sand bar first.
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Jager's Day at the Beach
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 01:56:50 am »
It looks like you both had a great time.  The pics are awesome.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Jager's Day at the Beach
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 06:08:20 am »
We did! I was panting just as much as he was. It was hot! And there was basically no breeze either!
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat