Author Topic: we're having the baby...  (Read 3305 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
we're having the baby...
« on: September 10, 2007, 06:06:37 pm »
MONDAY! 

first thing monday morning (8am eastern time) we're going to have the baby!  i'm so happy b/c i've been so miserable the past week (being sick and with the kids, etc).  maybe this will start the train of everybody having their babies, too!  lol  wish us luck!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 06:07:03 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

Re: we're having the baby...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 06:10:00 pm »
MONDAY! 

first thing monday morning (8am eastern time) we're going to have the baby!  i'm so happy b/c i've been so miserable the past week (being sick and with the kids, etc).  maybe this will start the train of everybody having their babies, too!  lol  wish us luck!

Really? So how did that come about? You're being induced I take it. Did you change your mind about the whole induction? Are you using the same Dr.? Spill it! :D

Aside from that, CONGRATS!!!! How exciting! But no, don't start a train of having babies since nobody here has cooked babies yet, PLEASE lol. I won't be full term until November 13, so he is not allowed to make an early appearance, no sir. ;)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 06:18:00 pm »
WOOHOO!!!!

Really? So how did that come about? You're being induced I take it. Did you change your mind about the whole induction? Are you using the same Dr.? Spill it! :D

Aside from that, CONGRATS!!!! How exciting! But no, don't start a train of having babies since nobody here has cooked babies yet, PLEASE lol. I won't be full term until November 13, so he is not allowed to make an early appearance, no sir. ;)

I second all those questions!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 06:18:37 pm »
LOL we gotta get the train going, i gotta see everybody's babies and point out perspective boyfriends for maya!   ;)

yes, we did keep the same doctor, UNFORTUNATELY!  no one in the area is ready to accept someone as close as i am (39 weeks) because A) they don't have any openings for new clients or B) they don't feel comfortable with the liability and b/c of not knowing anything when i'm due so soon.  it really sucks.  we did talk to the doctor and he said that having brandon in the room was really imposing to him (brandon always has a scowl on his face and if you don't know him he can seem quite an arse hole) and today went LOTS better.  esp. when we found out we're going to be induced monday and brandon smiled! 

i did go ahead and agree to the induction, simply because it's not reasonable to want nature to take it's course when our options as far as babysitters are...  well...  none.  i don't know anybody here but my neighbor and she already has 2 kids and watches 2 more for some other people on post.  so, mom will be coming up this weekend to help.  she said i was a titty baby for wanting her to come up!  i told her i needed her help...  with the kids AND with keeping my mouth shut when it started to hurt!  (last time i threatened to kill brandon and went into very detailed instructions on how i was going to do it...  quietly of course (in a whisper), but it scared the snot out of him!)

hubby, the doctor, and i are going to sit down after the baby is here (so i won't be so hormonal hopefully) and talk more about the partial.  the pro's and con's, how to's, etc.  i told hubby i wanted to know EVERYTHING before i got into it, and everyone agreed to humor me and let ME weigh the situation after i hear it all.  especially since one site i went to said it could be months before you feel "normal" again!
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 06:31:26 pm »
LOL we gotta get the train going, i gotta see everybody's babies and point out perspective boyfriends for maya!   ;)

yes, we did keep the same doctor, UNFORTUNATELY!  no one in the area is ready to accept someone as close as i am (39 weeks) because A) they don't have any openings for new clients or B) they don't feel comfortable with the liability and b/c of not knowing anything when i'm due so soon.  it really sucks.  we did talk to the doctor and he said that having brandon in the room was really imposing to him (brandon always has a scowl on his face and if you don't know him he can seem quite an arse hole) and today went LOTS better.  esp. when we found out we're going to be induced monday and brandon smiled! 

i did go ahead and agree to the induction, simply because it's not reasonable to want nature to take it's course when our options as far as babysitters are...  well...  none.  i don't know anybody here but my neighbor and she already has 2 kids and watches 2 more for some other people on post.  so, mom will be coming up this weekend to help.  she said i was a titty baby for wanting her to come up!  i told her i needed her help...  with the kids AND with keeping my mouth shut when it started to hurt!  (last time i threatened to kill brandon and went into very detailed instructions on how i was going to do it...  quietly of course (in a whisper), but it scared the snot out of him!)

hubby, the doctor, and i are going to sit down after the baby is here (so i won't be so hormonal hopefully) and talk more about the partial.  the pro's and con's, how to's, etc.  i told hubby i wanted to know EVERYTHING before i got into it, and everyone agreed to humor me and let ME weigh the situation after i hear it all.  especially since one site i went to said it could be months before you feel "normal" again!

Wow, sounds good. I'm so glad it went better today, sucks that it had to take this long to though! I'm wishing you all the best on Monday..I'll be thinking about you at 8 am! and wondering how things are going! I can't wait to see some pics of the little princess so get that camera ready. ;) Are you gonna give us a final belly shot before the big day? ;D I always think it's fun to see the belly and then to see what came out of it lol.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 06:41:17 pm »
Yayyyy Steff - that is wonderful news!!!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 06:43:07 pm »
LMAO i'll try to (i'll go friday and get a camera battery since i've been procrastinatin g lmao).  my tummy exploded the  past week!  it's wider than my back and ribs now, but not as far out as i was with my boys.  it *vacuums*!  (still weigh the same as i did at 30 weeks though lmao)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 06:43:45 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Icerotti

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 06:51:27 pm »
Oh how exciting!! We will be thinking of you on Monday and sending pain free thoughts. :-*

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 09:44:18 pm »
good! i like a "real" pregnant woman. my boyfriends sister was wearing a size 3 when she gave birth. ::) skinny arses...
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 10:27:48 pm »
i'm in my 10/12s but they're getting snug now lmao 
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 03:50:41 am »
Congradulation s!  good for you, I can't wait to see pics of the new baby!   ;D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 03:57:34 am »
Good luck on Monday.  Can't wait to see pics of our newest BPO member!
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 05:07:39 am »
that's great news, i swear the last month is longer than the entire pregnancy!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown