Author Topic: I did a bad thing  (Read 1025 times)

mama23+pyrs2

I did a bad thing
« on: September 10, 2007, 06:14:33 pm »
and let the pups out to play in the yard. :-X I know I'm not supposed to, according to the vet but my god, I think my dogs are in deep doggy depression and I can't stand it anymore. I think that may be one reason they don't care about eating much..I don't know. I feel terrible for them and this has gone on so long, they needed to say hi.  They had a BLLLLLLLAST of course and after all the initial sniffing, Yukon just wanted to hump poor Yiska.. I think he got a little too excited saying hi if ya know what I mean  :o haha. But I only let them play for 10 mins and their spirts were certainly lifted, now they crashed. :) Can't wait til they can be together again.

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: I did a bad thing
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 09:24:47 pm »
aww, well its good they were happy to see each other. i know how you feel, its tough seeing ur pup(s) depressed. some people dont understand how hard that is on a pup whos used to having another one around all the time, and then suddenly theyre gone.  :-[ a lot of people have to get another pup if they have two and one passes away, for the sake of the other dog. they just get into such a depression. i hope everything clears up soon! big hugs for Yukon
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!