Author Topic: newbie  (Read 2381 times)

Offline +four+leaf+clover+

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« on: September 11, 2007, 07:14:00 am »
Hi, I live in WA (ie Western Australia not Washington)and I have two Irish setters.  Only one probably qualifies as a large dog - he's about 37 inches and about 36kg.  I guess he is at the top end the standard would prefer for his breed (his name is Brannigan and he's 10).  My other setter is 3 and she is a rescue dog and her name is Tilly and she's tiny weeny, so she's completely at the other end of the spectrum!  (I've only had her for two weeks.) I'm an artist.  I think I'll take some nice photos of them soon.

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: newbie
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 07:25:35 am »
Welcome to BPO!!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 07:53:53 am »
Hi there!  Welcome to BPO, I'm Alex, currently owned by 2 dogs.  I've a Great Pyrenees named Naja who is 19 weeks old, and Moo (yess like a cow  :D), he is a 21 week old Cairn Poo.  I think you'll find that BPO is a great place to come for advice, or just to share stories and pictures of your pets.   :)  Can't wait to see and hear more of your pups!
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 09:09:06 pm »
Welcome to BPO!  I'm Stephanie, mom to Sierra, 7 1/2 month old Newfoundland and Magic, 7 year old Black Lab.

You found a great site!  The people here are chock full of info and they are the nicest bunch of people you could ever come across.

I never had an Irish Setter  :(.  Closest i ever came, was my uncles dog - a Black Lab/Setter mix named Prince.  He was tall like a Setter, Jet Black but with that beautiful Setter hair.  He was a gorgeous dog.  Can't wait to see pics of your pups!

~ Stephanie
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer