Author Topic: NDR- Pregnancy question  (Read 4530 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: NDR- Pregnancy question
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 05:22:04 pm »
your hubby and my hubby MUST be related!  i told him i was tired and needed to get a little extra sleep.  his answer?  "but HONEY, you slept until 9 this morning!"  (mind you i went to sleep at like 2 and naturally, being this far along, I'M TIRED!  anywho.  i'm glad the swelling went down, maybe you should tell him  you have some "meeting" to go to and take your oldest with you to a hotel and just have fun and CHILL!  haha
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

Re: NDR- Pregnancy question
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 08:06:39 pm »
Well after elevating the foot of my mattress Thurs night, the swelling was almost completely gone the next morning..I've been sleeping on it that way since and the swelling hasn't even come back during the day which is sooo weird! I'm NOT used to looking at normal feet/ankles. BUT, yesterday I started to get a pain in my thigh that persisted throughout the day so by last night I decided to call my Dr..then head into the ER to be checked. They ran a dopper ultrasound on all the veins in the leg and found nothing, YAY. So, I can finally rest my mind that it's okay and don't have to worry about a horrible blood clot. One less worry, always a good thing. :)