Author Topic: only a few hours until...  (Read 1780 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
only a few hours until...
« on: September 16, 2007, 06:36:45 am »
we go to have maya!  i'm so nervous i can't sleep, and neither can hubby.  we have a whole bunch of people helping us, mom came up and will be at the hosp for moral support with hubby (and if they mess up the IV i'm going to volunteer her for THAT too), sgt choice is going to watch the kids in the AM until the neighbor gets home, at which time she'll take over.  in the afternoon mom / brandon will watch them while the neighbor gets her daughter from school and then depending, she may or may not watch them some more depending on what happens.  all of them will be switching back and forth while i'm in the hospital.  i'm going to try to get hubby to understand posting, but if he can't figure it out i'll post first thing when i get home, probably wednesday.

wish me luck, i'm so nervous i can't eat or anything, i just don't know what to expect!  i've cleaned everything i can clean twice or thrice now, and i've got butterflies in my tummy.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: only a few hours until...
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 01:15:40 pm »
YAH!!! Good luck. We'll be waiting to see pictures of her!
Dogs laugh.... by wagging their tails

Annette, mother to:

Jagermeister - Bullmastiff
Bacardi - DSH terror cat

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 03:57:02 pm »
Awwwwwwwww, I'm getting butterflies for you!! I'll be waiting on pins and needles for the news. Good thing you got all the arrangments made..I still have no clue what's happening on that end when my time comes lol. One good thing about inducing is that you can have everything ready and set there at the house before you have to leave! No unexpected surprises which is always nice. I've been lucky with mine and being ready when they decide to come but that's cause they are late lol. I think one of my biggest fears is not having things perfect before I go into labor haha.

Sending all the positive thoughts I can to you, that you will have a very SAFE and EASY labor and delivery, and a wonderful experience. Good luck! :)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 04:53:24 pm »
I hope you check your posts one more time before you head off to the hospital - best of luck for an easy delivery and a beautiful, healthy baby Maya!!!

Looking forward to pictures.

Randy and Harley

angelsmama

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 05:22:58 pm »
good luck today!  ;D

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 06:43:33 pm »
Woo Hoo!!!!  Come on Maya!!  Good luck, I hope you are doing well.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix