Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 1157 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Hi everyone
« on: September 18, 2007, 12:32:38 pm »
Its been a very long time since I've posted. Every now and then I stop in and read a couple posts. Thought I would take a quick second to tell everyone HI. Congrats to those that are pregnant which looks like just about EVERYONE on this board. I am still having a VERY hard time dealing with the loss of Brody and having to rehome Moose. I still cry for them and our house feels empty without them. I still have my lab mix Robin. I've got 2 small paws that I'll probably register at tiny tracks when I get the time. In the last 2 months my son has started kindergarten, my son has had eye surgery, my son has also turned 5! The doctors think my 2 1/2 yr old has Autism and ADHD so we are going for lots of testing. He is a HANDFUL and there are times where I don't know how I'm going to deal with him. Thank god my 19 yr old sister moved in with me and is a great help. My daughter has recently been diagnosed with sleep apnea. She stops breathing in her sleep which is really scary, but she just had surgery last week to get her adnoids removed. Once she hits 30 lbs they need to take her tonsils out too. Hopefully it will help her. My husband is getting ready to be deployed again. He leaves the begining of the year. As of right now he will only be home for a total of 5 months next year  :-\ Kind of hard to deal with but its his job. I'll try to post again soon. But things have been really crazy. I miss all of you
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 12:35:31 pm »
Holy cow you've had a lot going on!!!  I hope everything starts to level out for you, good luck!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix