Author Topic: Rescue Remedy  (Read 4436 times)

bigdogs@5501

Rescue Remedy
« on: September 18, 2007, 09:10:18 pm »
Need some help here- Holly suggested Rescue Remedy for Bella- I went to GNC and they only had this little bottle for an incredibly ridiculous price, but I bought it. Then I get on thier website and there are all of these different Rescue Remedy formulas for pets for all different ailments. So now I am confused. The stuff I bought, is it ok to give to Bella? Do I have to buy different formulas for her different psychosis? Bella is wearing me out. I love her, but she is wearing me out. She pitched another Bella fit Monday because her dad had to leave town again. She got hold of a styrofoam ice chest and shredded it, then she shredded a cardboard box, this afternoon she met me at the door with the peanut butter jar that she had managed to get the lid off of and now, guess what, its hers. I think that Bella and Chammie are probably related distantly. None of the others are anything like Bella. So help anyone. I have no intention of ever getting rid of her, I just have to learn to help her thru her problems. She has also become aggressive to Jake lately. Good thing that he has mellowed out because he could really hurt her.

bigdogs@5501

Re: Rescue Remedy
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 09:24:46 pm »
HMMM just had a thought- If I cant give Bella the Rescue Remedy, I will just take it myself- then I wont get spazzed when she pulls a Bella moment.....

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 11:15:11 pm »
Paige, there is only one Rescue Remedy..but the company that makes it, also makes individual flower essences for different ailments etc.. but the Rescue is what you want. And I used to carry it with me also to take myself and I've always loved the stuff. They also make a sleep one now that is a spray and I love that too, need some more haha. But you got the right thing. ;)

http://www.bachflower.com/Rescue_Remedy.htm

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 11:26:22 pm »
im going to have to check out the spray sleep one, i had terrible times trying to sleep and go to sleep. i use rescue remedy on my horses that act up, and it works wonders! you have the right stuff! ive never used it on myself though... but i think theres a certain time of the month that my boyfriend would love it if i used it!! ;D
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 11:29:43 pm »
im going to have to check out the spray sleep one, i had terrible times trying to sleep and go to sleep. i use rescue remedy on my horses that act up, and it works wonders! you have the right stuff! ive never used it on myself though... but i think theres a certain time of the month that my boyfriend would love it if i used it!! ;D
I wonder if there is a Rescue Remedy for those who can sleep ALL THE TIME...hands are up here!!! 8,10,12 hours and I still can't keep my eyes open  ???
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 11:49:02 pm »
I wonder if there is a Rescue Remedy for those who can sleep ALL THE TIME...hands are up here!!! 8,10,12 hours and I still can't keep my eyes open  ???

Lol, yeah..I could join you there. But my sleep is always broken so I think that explains it. I haven't had a good nights sleep in at least 4 yrs lol. But it seems to help you get to sleep..and that's a big problem I've had for awhile for some reason.

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 01:36:03 pm »
I've taken it too!!!!

Its also worked wonders with Special (my Newf foster who was a spaz) and Cabeza during thunder storms.

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 09:17:37 pm »
Well I am not sure if it is working- How often am I suppose to give it to her? I gave her the 4 drops this morning when I left for work and my son who came home about an hour after I left said that she did her usual tigger bounced when he came in the door- then she started barking at him... Usually we just get the tigger bounce. Then I went into my bedroom and one of them, but this was probably Tugs, got the huge pack of toilet paper and redecorated my bedroom.... hmmm, be right back- I am going to go and share some of Bella's rescue remedy....

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 09:56:14 pm »
Well today she got a dose at 7 AM and then another at about 10AM, then my husband and daughter left for the day. She was more creative today, She shredded a picture frame but was kind enough not to shred he picture. For that I am thankful because it was the pic of me as a newborn with my mom and dad, and my dad passed away over a year ago and I dont have that many pics of him. So maybe it is working, just in its own special way. Still the pictures have been on the same buffett now for 2 years and she has never showed an interest until today. I am going to keep trying this.