Author Topic: FINALLY!!!  (Read 3295 times)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
FINALLY!!!
« on: September 25, 2007, 01:52:19 pm »
So here are some pictures of the rascals and please excuse the princess' posture in her solo sitting.  She was absolutely exhausted from walking all the way out of the house and up the street one block.  It really did almost do her in.  Anyhow here are some shots of Gracie, Rosco and FINALLY, Tonka... 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: FINALLY!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 01:54:25 pm »
and here are a few more....
Misty slave to:
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 01:55:09 pm »
Awesome group pictures!!! Must be framed!  ;D
They look like one happy family  :D
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 01:55:34 pm »
OMG - what great pics!  I LOVE the head shots of all three togther - Tonka fits in perfectly!  :)

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 01:57:19 pm »
OMG those pictures are awesome. I just love them. And Gracie I just want to hug and kiss her. keep em coming. They look so good together and I'm so happy Tonka is fitting right in.

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 02:00:00 pm »
Those  pics are amazing I love the headshots of all three there amazing  I have to agree  they  need to be framed.. How in the world  did you get them to pose so  great?
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 02:32:20 pm »
Thank you all.  I find Gracie huggable and kissable as well..  She really is a sweetheart.  As far as how we managed to get them to sit still is a totally different story.  Patience was the key.  Basically we hitched the leashes on a post and I stood in front of them requesting their attention (hahaha) and Aeryk was on the ground just snapping pictures away.  He's got a pretty nice camera with a very fast shutter speed so those were pretty much the best pictures out of the 175 taken during our potty walk after we get home from work.  We are going to get a few more memory cards for the camera so we can extend our "photo safari's". 
Misty slave to:

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 05:02:12 pm »
The picture of the 3 stooges should be submitted to a photo contest somewhere. It is absolutly awesome. I keep coming back to look at the pictures they're so good.

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 05:43:12 pm »
I love the first three stooges one, all you need is a doorway!!!  Such a beautiful family you have!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Nicole

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 06:13:54 pm »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! What great shots! Tonka is totally fitting in just perfectly! I love it!

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 10:47:14 pm »
great pictures! I love the one of tonka on the couch "no pictures please" LMAO He is so cute (they all are..but I am partial to black danes wif white feeties)
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 11:58:09 pm »
Jodi,
I was feeling like the odd one out 'til I got to your post - they are all great pics and Tonka looks awesome, but I LOVED that last one with the big 'ol paws out in front - that was just perfect!!!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2007, 01:43:00 pm »
great pictures! I love the one of tonka on the couch "no pictures please" LMAO He is so cute (they all are..but I am partial to black danes wif white feeties)
Truth is that's my favorite too..   ;)  He's so cute being all camera shy...  What a goof.
Misty slave to: