Author Topic: How big is your Newfie??  (Read 8623 times)

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
Re: How big is your Newfie??
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 02:23:21 pm »
Hi,

Funny, I get the "He is a Small Newf" thing all the time for Winslow. I look at them and say. No he is a healthy Newf, at 150 pounds and standing 6 ft tall he isn't small to me.

I should measure him on all 4's I guess. He is a big boy but very healthy. Once they here that, they take a second look and say wow he is a big teddy bear!! he just doesn't look like other Newfs I have seen.

Oh he is 16 months old now and he isn't getting longer or taller but definately is filling out!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:25:11 pm by Winslow 151 »
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 02:00:04 am »
Hi,

Funny, I get the "He is a Small Newf" thing all the time for Winslow. I look at them and say. No he is a healthy Newf, at 150 pounds and standing 6 ft tall he isn't small to me.

I should measure him on all 4's I guess. He is a big boy but very healthy. Once they here that, they take a second look and say wow he is a big teddy bear!! he just doesn't look like other Newfs I have seen.

Oh he is 16 months old now and he isn't getting longer or taller but definately is filling out!!

Are you one of those fathers whose kids never grow up? Winslow is 27 or 28 months, he's a July baby like Fumbs isn't he, RICH!!!!
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 07:24:37 am »
Hi,

Yes he is a june baby so he is 28 months opps you caught me!! ;)
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad

Offline gaagaa4goldens

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • "Can we come out to play?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 06:01:01 am »
I ran into a Newf owner in Petsart.  They had their pup with them. (lucky me... I got to lavish attention on him) He was 4 months old and 65 lbs.  WOW!!!  Now that's going to be a big dog.  His paws were as big as, no joke, saucers.  He was gorgeous.

Offline mynameislola

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 07:22:25 am »
Cody is a tiny Newfie at 135 pounds.  He is kept thin because of his skeletal issues.  He was four last September.
The canine kids:
     Cody Newfoundland
     Wally Italian Mastiff
     Zita Italian Mastiff
     Sparky Chihuahua