Author Topic: Please Welcome Bella  (Read 11756 times)

Offline bella4me

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Please Welcome Bella
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 11:46:00 pm »
I am crazy and love every minute of it, I have a never ending schedule of slober, fur and pup to clean and I just never get tired of my beautiful fur balls, I have three at this time and by summer I will have four, my dogs make me smile every day and help me to see life as they see it, they have such sweet innocense, honest, kindness and give me the purest love as a small child love its mother, they make me a better person and a kinder person.
  I have always made a promise to all my fur babies when they fist came to me,  I promise to love you, care for you and respect you until you take your last breath in my arms as we say good bye, my last dogs (four chinese shar peis) died of old age (my last one died at the age of 17 and half) and all took their last breath while in my arms as I held them and kissed them good bye until I would see them again, this is my promise to all my beloved pets.

They everything that is good in life, my life and I have a great life because of them past and present babies.

My pride, my joy, my loves
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 01:24:15 am by bella4me »

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Re: Please Welcome Bella
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 12:17:50 am »
Welcome to the board...everyo ne loves it here..and I love those names...Hagrid is a great name for a BIG PAW..

Tricia and the fur kids