Author Topic: where's mama2many?  (Read 1662 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
where's mama2many?
« on: October 03, 2007, 12:11:32 am »
she hasn't been on since September 28th.  anybody talk to her or know if everything is ok??  she kinda disappeared not long after her leg problem, and i was curious if everything was ok with her pregnancy, family, etc  :(
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

Re: where's mama2many?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 11:12:22 am »
Hey Steff, you're really sweet to ask about me.  We're all around and okay. A lot of crap went on with my family the other wknd and since that day, it's kinda taken it's toll on my physically so I've been trying to take care of myself better..get to bed earlier etc, and keep calmer for this little baby. I've been having loads of swelling, been extremely uncomfortable, some unexplained foot pain that hurt to walk, and some days where contractions start and don't want to stop. Not to mention trying to get stuff done around here in the meantime in preparation for the baby. Yukon has been much worse on top of everything else. Just a lot going on all at once, as it tends to do ya know. Don't want to sit and complain too much about it because it could be much worse than it is- we're all healthy (well mostly) and that's what matters.

I hope to be on more soon, I just can't seem to stay motivated to get stuff together around me. Most days I feel like I'm half dead just trying to make it through the day, I guess it's the 3rd trimester weighing me down. I can't stand being lazy and unmotivated.

Thanks again for asking about me! You're very sweet. How is everything coming along with Maya? I have a friend due with a baby girl any day (or week) now and so excited for all these new babies. :)

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 11:13:22 am »
Hey, saw you PM'd me, I'll write ya back in a few. Jude is whining for something..

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 01:04:51 pm »
heya!  i'm glad to hear everything is going decently!  i wasn't sure if something went wrong, with you disappearing like that  :P  sorry to hear everything went sour for a bit though, hopefully it'll get better soon!  i know how getting into a rut feels.  but, just think about the pay off you'll get in just two more months!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]