Author Topic: I'm not good at finding things  (Read 1365 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I'm not good at finding things
« on: October 03, 2007, 10:09:27 pm »
So a few weeks ago we had a new member on the board who had gotten a puppy someone had "left" a gas station.

Tonight I saw a neighbor walking a new pup - I had seen her before it looked like a way cute black lab but yesterday I noticed that is was lying down and it had the flat coated retriever look (for those of you who have had a flat coat you know that look - lying like a rug with the eyes staring up at you).  Anyway, tonight I pulled my car over to talk to her and I asked if it was a Flat Coat she said she didn't know she got him at the shelter!!  She is a volunteer there - he had come from a shelter in NC with an upper respitory infection so they asked if she would foster at home as not to infect the other dogs she fell in love with him and now I believe she has a flat coat pup!!

I think if I found a dog hubby would let me keep it - well I don't really know about that but once it set its paws in my house there is no leaving!!

Oh well I'll keep looking!!

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not good at finding things
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 03:04:35 am »
That is true - keep a leash in your car, and a towel. You never know what you'll find! That's how we came across Tani, and she rocks.
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

chaosndestruction

Re: I'm not good at finding things
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 12:52:54 pm »
I keep one of Keela's leashes in my car and some throw blankets just incase:)