Author Topic: My Maddie Girl  (Read 3679 times)

Offline kaeser

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
My Maddie Girl
« on: July 22, 2005, 09:38:50 am »
This is the first time I've been on here.  I've been reading a lot of your messages and it;s nice read about your big dogs (& see their pictures).  My Maddie past away 2 weeks ago (7/8/05).  She was a great dog, so loving.  She loved everyone (especially kids).  My husband and I miss her so much.  She had a good long life (was having trouble getting around the last few months).  I'm just glad she passed away at home with us.

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Re: My Maddie Girl
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 09:52:51 am »
Welcome to Big Paws She's  beautiful, You'll find many Pry owners here, and boy do we love our Pyrs  :) Lets us know if you need anything.
There is also a board that you can post her picture on, I think it is called Rainbow bridge, it is where we can remember our loved ones that have passed on and remember them always. I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 10:01:43 am »
I had to put my little dog to sleep in February this year.  It was really hard...but her heart was old and frail and she was coughing and wheezing so bad.  It was for the best.  I miss her still too.  She was 14 and knowing she had a great long life was only a consolation. 
So I know how you're feeling.  I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.  We never really loose them.

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 02:11:07 pm »
Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost Katie girl in May/05. They are never gone from your heart. ;)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 02:46:18 am »
Welcome to you & Maddie (she's not really gone ;) )...My name is Chelle &I live in Iowa with my Samson who turns 1 today!!!...We are waiting on a little Pyr girl named Arwen who will complete our family!...I'm glad you joined us!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kaeser

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 07:07:43 am »
Thanks...he's adorable.  I ran into a woman over the weekend who had a male pyr around 2yrs.  He was so cute.  They are such friendly and happy dogs.