Author Topic: If your dog could talk  (Read 9291 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: If your dog could talk
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2005, 12:08:28 pm »
Glad I could help with a cute one liner!  you've never heard that one before? 

I'm not too big on company anyway...dogs just kinda make sure I don't get a lot of that.  Once in a while I like having people over...but mostly ... not. 
Maybe dogs feel the same way...and they say People aren't for everydog. 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2005, 12:25:54 pm »
ahhh hahaha there is another one Lins...... THAT is one I will bring to my SIL and MIL lol......

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2005, 12:28:29 pm »
Man...I feel so useful today!!!  :)  ;D

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2005, 12:38:14 pm »
Man...I feel so useful today!!!  :)  ;D

You should, in one day, in one topic, from one person..... Have I gotten one real good thing to tell my hubby and a VERY good and fitting thing for my MIL and SIL lol..... you are on a roll here girl

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2005, 12:39:33 pm »
I have certainly deveopled a smart mouth from haning out with so many bikers.  They love those one liners that just shut a person up...and I love zinging them.  :)  I'm a lot of fun with a few Mike's lemonades in me.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2005, 01:39:52 pm »
Araby- (Said in snotty uppercrust manner) "But I'm the princess!  I'm TELLING!  I don't do that."  Lots of swearing.  She swears at us all the time.

Hobo-  (Said like over eager junior high student)  "I will love you forever and ever, I'll never leave your side, we'll be soulmates.....  OOOOOOO!  SHINY!"

Sanity- (Said like "Mongo" in Blazing Saddles)  "Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma, Mumma.  I like Pie.  SAVE ME!"
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2005, 07:08:24 pm »
Greta has an underbite and so sometimes I play with her lips, moving them as if she is speaking and I ventriloquate, "I'm a bitsssss!"

Greta would say something like this:  "I'm the head bitsss in thith houth.  If you get near me Betti I will kick your ath!  I will wip your buntsssss.  I will sssshred your earssss!  I will wip your tongue out and swallow it holes!  I will tear you to piecesssssss!"

And Greta would say:  "I am a queen.  I am a mean queen and I wanth what I wanth and I wanth it now.  I wanth to go fissing.  I wanth to go camping.  I wanth to go for a walk.  I wanth to go.  Me first!  Yes...it's me first! *@#*&*$&#*@((@@**!"

Lou would probably say:  "Why me?  Oh, why me?  Why, oh, why oh-----why me?  I say, why me?  Why me? Huh?  Tell me...why me dammit?  Why doesn't my man come home?  Where is he going now?  When is he coming back?  Oh, take me with you!  Don't leave me again!  I'm the underdog."

And:  "Huu-uuh?  Can I....huu-uuh, uh....get on the bed?  Huu-uuh!"

Betti would say:  "Hi!  I'm Betti!  See my bun?  It wiggles.  I can wiggle my bun.  See my smile.  See my bun wiggle.  Now, I nip your butt when you turn around."

And:  "Yay...Oh, yay, oh, yay, oh yay, yay, yay!  I get to go outside.  Yes, yes, yes...that's it.  Open the door.  Open the door!  Let me bang on it until it opens.  Hurry, oh hurry up!  See the bun?  It wiggles for you....only for you."
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Nicole

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2005, 07:16:14 pm »
Ooooooooooooh, Croatia! That was Some DANG FUNNY STUFF! I am laughing WAY out loud! Thanks!

Cabeza would say, "Dude. Why do you insist on giving me kisses? Stop singing to me, do you think I'm some kinda fruit? Can you get me that loaf of bread? I'll want it when I'm done with my nap. Tell Bandit (neighbor dog) that if he doesn't stop barking all the time, I'm going to have to kick his @ss. After my nap. And bread."

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2005, 07:55:41 pm »
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Moonlit that's absolutely hilarious & I badly needed to laugh!...TY!...TY!!!...TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2005, 07:58:13 pm »
Zoey would say something along the lines of...

Hey, Could you get me some cheese? And an ice cube! And steak! And rice! Get me the treats and I will love you! And you love me cause I'm so cute! Oh, oh, oh, let's go to the petstore! You know you want to go and watch me run around the store and lick everything so you have to buy it! Give me a tummy rub please. Where's my cheese? If you do not give me the cheese right now I am going to stick my head on your lap and drool all over your laptop! Take that! And the best part is you can't even be mad because I am so darn cute... Seriously, where is my cheese?
RIP former BPO

Icerotti

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2005, 07:58:41 pm »
Good one moonlit ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DHa

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2005, 08:05:11 pm »
Sammy would most definitely say, "MMMMMMMMOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMM!...The hairless puppies went over the baby gate!!...They went right over it & they are breaking your rules!!!...They went up the steps Mom!!...RIGHT OVER THE BABY GATE & UP THE STEPS!!!...THEY ARE SO BAD!!!...SPANK THEM!!...SPANK THEM!!!...SPANK THEM!!!!...Uuuummmmmm Mom?...They went OVER the baby gate...That's a no-no...I bet your gonna spank them!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 08:17:55 pm by GYPSY JAZMINE »

Nicole

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2005, 08:15:04 pm »
Cute, Gyp! hahahaha! This is a fun one!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2005, 08:26:21 pm »
Time to wake up
Time to get the paper
Where's my treat
Time to go for a walk
and chase squirrels
Whatca got to eat
Time to lay in the grass
Time to look for squirrels
whatcha got to eat
Time to get the mail
Where's my treat
Whatcha got to eat
Time to irrigate and jump in the water
Time to dig for squirrels
Whatcha got to eat
Time to feed the sheep
I will stare at you intently until you feed me my dinner
Time to go to bed

A day in the brain of my dog.
Peggy

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2005, 08:47:13 pm »
Gretchen would say: Gotta get the cat, gotta get him now. I didn't mean to attack the pillow, dad made me do it. Is it time to eat???And her favorite" Are we there yet?" Buttons would say why can't I be the only child mmmmmm, silly cat git! Macie would reply shut your mouth, can I chase the cows mom PLEASE let me . I;m afraid of storms going to get in the tub and hide.
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?