Author Topic: Zander had a laugh on me this morning  (Read 4537 times)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Zander had a laugh on me this morning
« on: October 09, 2007, 05:32:33 pm »

First thing morning I was out on the back porch brushing out my Siberian Husky. Well I had to shut the door because Zander thinks it is a game and wants to jump on the Husky. So Zander was in the house watching me through the window on the door. He was very aggravated that he was in and we were out. He started jumping on the door and barking being a brat. Well I brushed for about a half an hour and was ready to come in. Ha, the door was locked. When Zander was jumping on the door he had managed to turn the deadbolt lock. There I was locked out, in my slouch clothes, no shoes on, hair a frightful mess. I thought , OH Just Wonderful. :o  I have a six foot chain link fence that is padlocked. So not only was I locked out of the house, but also locked in the yard. I'm about 50 years old and the last time I climbed a fence was when I was about 12 years old. Being barefoot did not help one bit. I managed to get out and was hoping a neighbor would be home. My neighbor across the street was having some work done on their home. So I wandered over there. A young man working over there was looking at me Llke I just escaped from an insane asylum. He let me use his phone so I could call my Mom to come and let me in. While I was waiting on the front porch Zander was looking at me out the window like, hey Ma what are you doing out there 
And that is how my day began  ::)

Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

bigdogs@5501

Re: Zander had a laugh on me this morning
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 05:48:16 pm »
Ohhh - Zoey did that to me one time- Locked the patio sliding door- We had to break a small bathroom window to get into the house.
At least you had someone to bring you a key - we had no one within 70 miles that had a key to let me in... hopefully your week will only get better.

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 04:44:31 pm »
I had to climb over the fence or wait 8 hours for Ken to get home. My bones still feel it today ;)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 06:38:15 am »
No accident. Zander MEANT to lock you out. Serves you right for making him stay inside.  ;D
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)