Author Topic: please help tonight what can i do  (Read 3587 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
please help tonight what can i do
« on: October 14, 2007, 08:32:18 pm »
hello all...my lshelley21 name didnt work..so anyway...jazmi ne (white great dane) has been coughing, sneezing and has clear discharge from her eyes and nose...help!!!

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: please help tonight what can i do
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 08:40:58 pm »
i have not checked her temp..she is a great dane..i used to have an acocunt here but i don't remember the password....bu t anyway... as i look at her it looks like she got bitten by a few bugs..she was trembling the other day...and then continuously lickig her nose.... the thing is that with out the a/c on she did that too...so i thought it was a normal thing for her. But now she sneezed and dschrge occured so i figured something was wrong... i will take her temp now.

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 08:46:58 pm »
100.8 is her temp... is that ok?

angelsmama

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 08:51:05 pm »
i think normal is about 100.2 to 102.5

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 08:54:30 pm »
yeah i also figured since we just purchased a little (75 lb) 4 month old mastiff pup i better get her checked out i was just checking what everyone else thought...i ws wondering why she was acting so needy...but being sick would explain it.  She is still acting playful, eating well, drinking ok...but she had diarreah before..i gaver her rice and boild beef...and she hasn't pooped in a day ... but i will get her checked out...

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 10:18:18 am »
she is very sleepy today...she coughed 3 times last night, once this morning...she and titan are going to the vet today at 430. She has sneezed about 5 times today...but when we go to the vet she will be fine... se aways does thsis!