Author Topic: Update on us  (Read 1666 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Update on us
« on: October 19, 2007, 06:54:16 am »
Miss knowing what's going on with everyone and their furries but I just can't keep up with it all anymore. I'm trying as hard as I can to get my life and house in order with the new arrival on it's way and I'm feeling very overwhelmed. From trying to pick a carseat the hubby will agree to.. to not knowing who is gonna watch my kids when I'm in labor..to just finding out they aren't gonna pay my hubby to take his week vacation when I'm in labor...so...I may not have help after I have this baby- AT ALL. To trying to get everything here ready and make space for another little person in a very small house, of course the day to day kids and all of that and then the dogs. :-\

On a good note, Yukon is doing well these days. He had several good nights out of his crate but then started pooping on the tile by the door when apparently he had to go in the middle of the night, tried to wake up hubby who ignored him- too late. Well the other night, I don't know that he tried to wake up anyone but he went twice on the carpet- GROSS. His stomach is trying to adjust to the new food and his bowels have not been solid. So, we are under the impression he is just not able to hold it- he doesn't pee in the house. Also, he's got his appetite back and is eating twice a day again and acts very hungry and actually reminds me to feed him when he starts throwing his bowl around (I'm used to him not wanting to eat!) So, I also think all the food his system is not used to..is also effecting how much he has to go. Anyway, I'm waiting for his system to get better before he stays out all night anymore.

He was limping quite severly on more than one leg, back arched up and looking terrible for a few weeks there and within the last 2 weeks he's improved considerably. He now is really not even limping anymore. He has A LOT of energy and is playing like a big happy puppy. Pouncing after his favorite ball and just a lot happier. I'm hoping again, this is the end of the Pano but time will tell. He has an appt to be neutered Nov 16, when he will be 11 months old. So, I'll let you all know how that goes when the time comes. :o

Keep trying to check in to see what's going on but it's become impossible! Hope eventually to be back on more.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 06:55:27 am by mama2many »

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Update on us
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 07:40:52 am »
I'm glad to hear that Yukon is doing better.  I know how your days can get filled up with everything and I don't even have kids but try and take a few moments for yourself. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience