Author Topic: Into the River  (Read 1162 times)

lins_saving_grace

Into the River
« on: October 20, 2007, 05:27:06 am »
Well gang it finally happened. Mom told me last time i talked to her that i'd end up in the river one day. on the other side of this bridge is a better view with the sun behind me. i crawled over the guard rail (which is there for a reason as i found out) and down the bank to get my shot. I also found a mud hole hidden deep under a pile of leaves. so i stepped in that and into the river i went.
it's ok though...the camera is FINE. Whew, huh? i came out of the river and not a single person asked if i was ok even though i looked like swamp thing. but my dog, who was in the jeep waiting for me, thought i smelled DEVINE in that new fishy smell.
i told one lady, who also had a camera, that some of the best shots are the ones you gotta get dirty to get.

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
Re: Into the River
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 05:37:24 am »
Oh my gosh Lin! Hahahaha I can just see it now. Ok it's not funny. But...in a way...it sorta is. Ok no, I'm sorry.haha Are you ok!?!? By the way, just so you know, it was definitely worth it. That pic is amazing. It needs to be bigger, and available for purchase so I can hang it on my wall. Plus, there is a story behind the difficulty of getting this picture perfect view....which makes it even better ;D I bet Miss Grace was all over you on the way home!

P.S. Glad the camera is ok!
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

lins_saving_grace

Re: Into the River
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 05:54:40 am »
i'll send you the big version if you want.  you can put it on a thumb drive or something and take it to your photo place to enlarge. 
i really need to make a website and start my photography business soon.  i'm on vacation the last week of the month.  maybe i'll get started on it then.