Author Topic: dohertyswissy is now......  (Read 1589 times)

dohertyswissy

dohertyswissy is now......
« on: October 22, 2007, 08:49:27 am »
.... just plain Swissy.  I needed to kick that old, worn out last name and since most of the time I just get abbreviated to Swissy, I thought it was fitting.   :)

dohertyswissy

Re: dohertyswissy is now......
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 09:35:07 am »
I like it!  Swissy it is!  Heather, I was thinking of you this morning. How did the NetiPot work out for you?  Are your allergies better?

Aww, thanks Julie!  Nice to know I was thought of.  :)

I am feeling lots better than I was.  Unfortunately, I think I caught it a little late, because I managed to clear my nose out, but got a little funk in my throat.  I had larygitis for 2 days, but it is better now.  Afrin and Mucinex rock! 

Oh - and Tigger TOTALLY busted me cleaning out my nose.  Yup - he laughed at me.  He didn't even try to hide it.   ::)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: dohertyswissy is now......
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 10:43:02 am »
Swissy....I like it!!!  My name is actually Heatherton and everyone at work calls me H, HT, or H-ton!!  But your reasoning for shortening is much more justified!!!  Anyway, I can sooo relate to the allergies, I haven't had my voice for more than about two days for 6 weeks now.  The kids on my soccer team just think that my voice changes since it really hasn't been right all season!!!  I think I caught a bit of a cold on top of it as that was going around and my ENT wants to strictly blame it on the dogs!!  Now, if it was solely the dogs fault, wouldn't I feel a bit better after leaving the dogs for 8-10hrs when I go to work!?!?!?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 10:48:17 am by navarre1316 »
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix