Author Topic: I am such a...  (Read 1974 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I am such a...
« on: October 23, 2007, 09:31:21 pm »
Big Ole' Chicken!!!
I took the dogs out for a before bed potty break, Naja and I were walking around the backyard nice and quietly, when all of a sudden she spots something about 100 yards or so away.  Well of course she starts doing what all Pyrs do, she gets all backed up starts snarling and barking and flashing those pearly whites of hers.  Well, I think that she is looking at an old sheet that was used to cover up some plant or another that's in the garden, so I figure we'll go out to the front yard.  So we make our way through the house and go to the front yard.  Well we're out there for no more then 30 seconds when she gets all backed up again, and starts snarling and barking and flashing.  That's when I started to think about a cougar attack I heard about on the news today.  So I get all freaked out now thinking we're going to be eaten by a killer man eating cougar, and me and my babies are gonna die.  She sences my freaked outishness, and starts getting even more aggitated, which in turn continues the cycle, I'm sure you all get the point.  Anyways...Long story short, we're inside now safe and sound, doors are locked, there was no cougar, and I'm a big chicken.   ::)
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Re: I am such a...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 06:09:34 am »
Yeah - a giant killer rabid squirrel from outer space. Git 'em Naja! Git 'em before mom pees her pants!!  ;D

Tani growls and throws herself against the front door like a vicious beast and scares the poo out of me all the time - it's usually a heron or an ibis in the yard, eating bugs and minding it's own business. Still, it's alarming when your sweet pup goes all four to the floor and gnashing teeth at something - it MUST be something serious, right?
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python