Author Topic: Udate on Hubby NDL  (Read 1135 times)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Udate on Hubby NDL
« on: October 24, 2007, 12:05:42 pm »
Thanks everyone for keeping him in your prayers this is the latest update,, I am at least catching up on sleep and he is doing great...

Well he is doing better than today than he was before the surgery

His back doesn't hurt anymore and only his armpits are sore.

He did have problems trying to pee last nite,,but that has resolved itself,and his pee is no longer blue..so he his kidneys are working and flushing out the drugs in his system.

They gave him morphine prescription but he only took one last nite and hasn't needed any today.

What they did was inject his lump with the tracer dye and it only lite up two lymph nodes one had two small lumps the other one and that is why they went under his armpit to remove them.

The incision on his back seems to be very large top to bottom,,but that isn't bothering him.

We will go in in a week for a follow visit with the surgeon..His Cancer Dr with be next month.

This might be it, or not we will find out once all the lab work comes back.

I woke up this morning with him not in bed and went flying out of bed to find him in the living room on the couch having his coffee and feeling good.

So things look good for now.
Will keep you updated as things happen.

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Udate on Hubby NDL
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:42:46 pm »
That's fantastic!!  I hope he continues to feel good.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix