Author Topic: If you could live anywhere...  (Read 6117 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
If you could live anywhere...
« on: July 26, 2005, 01:51:51 pm »
where would it be and why?

My ideal place is this: In the foresty area on a cliff above the ocean with white sandy beaches where it snows in the winter time. I don't know where this place is and if it really exists but it would be my dream place. Oh yah, and I would play all day with me 10 Newfs- that would be my dream place!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

Re: If you could live anywhere...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 01:56:14 pm »
well.  i plan on being rich.  and i plan on choosing my own work schedule.  so here goes nothing......

i plan on working 8 months a year....around the world on film shoots.  BUT, in my spare time, i will have many homes. 

a home on a ranch in new zealand.  a cottage on acres and acres in italy.  a shack on the cliffs of novi vinidol.  an estate in england.  and a mansion right here in the hollywood hills.  where would i spend most of my time?  on the 500 acre doggy heaven i plan to buy first.  somewhere in montana or colorado.....w here there are pastures and mountains and rivers and creeks, and where i can foster dogs out the butt.  granted, i need all of you to move there and help take care of the poor abandoned babies, but i'll pay you...so you dont need to feel bad for leaving your husbands if they dont want to come. 

dream huh?  well see.

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 02:04:09 pm »
dude....im there.  then im headed off to my ranch and doggy heaven that you are going to buy for me...right?  thought so.  GREAT

sounds like heaven tina!  i for sure must come stay there.....

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 02:08:28 pm »
WOOOHOOOOOOO

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 02:10:28 pm »
Aren't dreams the best! If only....
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 02:13:19 pm »
ANYWHERE without snow.  Where it's about 68 degrees all day.  Where I can ride my little Harley all the time...where I can build a huge log cabin and swim in the lake in the back yard. 

Anyone know where that is...got a map?

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 02:19:37 pm »
I could never leave New England, what with fall being my favorite season, and no one has fall like New England.  And, being my usual dorky self, I found my dream house about an hour from me.  And it's for sale for only COUGH*2.8 Million*COUGH.  It has 150 acres, it's own mountain, it's own pond, is totally fenced in with those 20 foot high walls they put on highways that are next to housing so it muffles the noise.  The house is a 6 Bedroom, everything's open concept, windows and light everywhere, OMG I love this house you have no idea. 

Maybe when I marry an old rich guy on his death bed I can get it.

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2005, 02:48:57 pm »
I kind of gave up on my dream property. Im stuck on Long Island unless we hit lotto. Always thought about Nevada, (not vegas) Reno or Arizona. Harleys & horses all year.
Carolyn
Carolyn

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2005, 02:51:21 pm »
right outside Vegas would be cool...or Arizona...but they are roasting right now. 
VVVVVVROOOOOOO OOOOOMMMMMMMMM MMM!

Offline poofynewfy

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2005, 04:48:31 pm »
A giant mansion with many, many giant dogs. It would have to have a pool with a special dog slide on it too.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2005, 07:09:12 pm »
In a perfect world I would live in a big beautiful beachfront house. One side of the house would walk out into the sand, and on the other side of the house there would be a nice big fenced in grassy back yard for the dogs to play in (oh, and since we're dreaming, somehow the grass would magically stay green and the perfect height with no mowing needed).

The beach would be within driving distance of a major city for all my shopping needs and the town would have a nice movie theater, a huge bookstore, a trader joes and a regular grocery store, and a ton (a TON) of delicious but cheap resturants. Oh, and the weather would be 70-80 degrees year round with no snow (except once a year on christmas),  hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, or thunderstorms (an occasional light rain is fine).

That's in a perfect world - I'd settle for just living at a nice normal beach though.
RIP former BPO

Offline fcsantos

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2005, 07:18:15 pm »
I live in the perfect place. San Diego. 10 minutes from the beach an hour and a half to ski. 45 minute flight to vegas. Sunny all the time who could ask for more!!! All I can ask for is a bigger house closer to the beach and a golf course. Life is good.

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2005, 08:02:47 pm »
I would live in the Biltmore Mansion in Ashville, NC. It's on an 8000 acre Estate. I would be able to help many homeless dogs and have a full staff. Money would be no object ;D

Oh well I'm dreaming...
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2005, 01:53:00 am »
A little town called Durango in Colorado...Hea d up over Wolf Creek Pass out of Denver & drop down off of the mountain & you'll reach paradise. :)

Offline MolosserMart.com

• Ankle Biter
  • http://www.MolosserMart.com | Big Dog Supplies
    • View Profile
    • Big Dog Custom Collars & Supplies | Free Collars to Contest Winners!
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2005, 02:17:03 am »
I would buy the whole east coast stretch of beach from Conn. up to Maine and turn it into a Bully Molosser Haven and resort where everone can come and visit and the only fee would be donation to help the doggies that live and foster there. My home would of course be beach front and stables for horses right behind right with the long stretch of the master doggies suites and the luxury dorms for our employees that help with the dogs to give them love and love and more love and feed them too. lol I have to have my seasons! Especially MY SNOW SNOW SNOW! If somehow I can get a bunch of green trees all in my back yard I would certainly do that too, lol nice rich green tropical looking trees. I know I know but hey were dreaming here!  ;D
Regards & God Bless,
Elena Gb
~~
If God Brings Me to it he will bring me through it!
Agree to disagree.
~~
http://www.MolosserMart.com
Big Dog Custom Collars | FREE Collars to Winners.
~~
http://www.BreederWebDesign.com
Custom Affordable Website Design for Ethical Breeder