Author Topic: Mr Miles is a growing boy [WARNING: Full of Pics. May slow your computer down!]  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
Mmmk. So I had this great idea to get Miles a Halloween Costume. I found this CUTE Dinosaur one with the following sizes: XS S M L. Soooo I thought well, he's only 4 months old...I'll get him the medium. That should be good. Well, I got home today, put it on...and it's WAY too small. It's still sorta cute though...hahah a. Thought I'd post some pics of the beast! (P.S. I also included some others from the dog park.)

*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Awwww, I just love dirty little steam-shoveling noses. (At 6-ish y/o Sammy still sports them regularly  ;D  ::))  Mile's is totally adorable!  Give him lotsa kisses for me, too.   :-*
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Should've known that they only fit into a medium when they're first born. And after that, it's all over. He still looks cute in the snug costume!
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
He's seriouly too cute.  I love the costume.  I found one that was a dinosaur with a little caveman riding on the back but it was way too small for any of my hounds.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
Omg he is too stinkin cute. I may just have to track you down and do some kidnapping

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh he is so cute!!!
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
Hahaha. Thanks guys! Miles is definitely a handful these days (as you probably noticed I've vented more than once on here. hahaha) But then, when I look at his pics I think....awww. ...he's not so bad...mmmm. Yeah, he is....but at least he's cute!

P.S. He LOVES to dig (of course...he's a pyr) but he'll only dig in fresh dug dirt. It's great! So usually...he only continues digging a hole another dog started at the dog park...not at my OWN house! ;D
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline mountaindogmom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Jack & Greta's Pics
He's super cute!  I love it - he's in his "crazy pyr hair" stage!  Jack was a butterfly (see Pyr or Butterfly? post in this forum) for halloween.  We also got him a Santa Costume and Greta, our Swissy, a reindeer costume for our holiday card pictures.  I got them both XL but they are still very snug.  But they'll do for the photo shoot!
Greta - Greater Swiss Mountain Dog (DOB 5-20-06)
Jack - Great Pyrenees (DOB 12-26-06)
& Three Kitties - Zoie, Bella & Nessie!