Author Topic: Newfies on "Samantha Who?" Show!!  (Read 3598 times)

DenverFurKiddos

Newfies on "Samantha Who?" Show!!
« on: November 03, 2007, 05:43:06 am »
I have a new favorite show!  Samantha Who? is totally funny! Plus, Sam's best friend owns two newfies.....th ey weren't incorporated into the story line, but both were laying on her bed in the last episode!  Yay!

Offline gaagaa4goldens

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • "Can we come out to play?"
    • View Profile
Re: Newfies on "Samantha Who?" Show!!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 05:52:50 am »
I'll have to check that out!  By the way.. your picture is adorable!!!!

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 02:38:38 pm »
i heard about it!  someone at work came up to me and was like "on samatha who they had two of your dogs, in bed" hehe!  made me such a proud newfie owner!  between the hoover and Samantha who bigpaws are finally being acknowleged for how beautiful they are!  hopefully the trend continueS! :)
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

DenverFurKiddos

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 05:11:06 pm »
I totally agree!  The only thing they did wrong was make the friend actually look COMFORTABLE... .because we all know that even one BP in bed means you end up sleeping in some weird fetal position, or with half your body off the bed!! :)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 06:16:55 pm »
I totally agree!  The only thing they did wrong was make the friend actually look COMFORTABLE... .because we all know that even one BP in bed means you end up sleeping in some weird fetal position, or with half your body off the bed!! :)

haha if fumble actually did sleep in my bed (he won't because it's too hot) i wouldprobably be sleeping on the floor!  lol!  i would not want to be the way of those paws when the move or stretch at night!  lol!  especially two!!  double trouble!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!