Author Topic: I am a bad, bad mommy!  (Read 4324 times)

EllieAndBlu

I am a bad, bad mommy!
« on: November 04, 2007, 06:39:05 am »
Seriously, the new job is REALLY cramping my style and sucking out what few brain cells I have left... the following monumental days passed without my acknowledging them - until right now - when I just thought of those  important dates...  I hang my head in mama-shame.

October 25th - marked Blu's 5th year with me.
November 1st - Ellie's 4th birthday

I love you Blu and Ellie.... thanks for bringing me so much joy, comfort, and laughter!!!

P.S. I miss y'all a friggin' lot - I swear I am going to get on here more often - the withdrawl is killin' me!  :)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:42:00 am by EllieAndBlu »

EllieAndBlu

Re: I am a bad, bad mommy!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 07:25:58 pm »
awwwww... thanks ladies - y'all sure do know how to make a delinquent mom feel better!  ;D

and actually, Blu and Ellie aren't feeling too badly at the moment either... they are both chomping on big, fat, Merrick bones..... and Ellie has a shiny, new soccer ball for her mom to kick to her.. while Grandpa Blu has a new bed to sink his rumpus into!

The Italian guilt I inherited from my mother's side of the family.... oh it costs me a fortune....lol

p.s. - here are a few more random pics for you, Julie  :)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 07:35:32 pm by EllieAndBlu »

Offline Mallory's Mommy

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 08:42:54 pm »
What beautiful babies! I'm sure they'll forgive you for letting a few dates slip by and if not you can always bribe them with a juicy t-bone.  ;D
Mary, mommy to Mallory, the Saint Bernard pup

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 06:41:10 pm »
They look great in the pics.  I'm sure that they are okay with the delayed celebration.  Miss ya lots. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience