Author Topic: Bryce was finally Neutered today!  (Read 5952 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Bryce was finally Neutered today!
« on: November 05, 2007, 03:14:55 pm »
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Bryce was neutered today !!!! I did sleep last night i felt so guilty. He thought we were going some where fun when i put him in the jeep this am when we got to the vet i knew right away something was up. I had to get the tech to come get him out of the jeep made me feel even more guilty. I got the call at 12:35pm he was waking up from surgery and was doing very well. I will pick him up tomorrow in the am the only thing i am dreading is the e collar. He is good at scaring himself. Much less alone going around crashing in to everything. Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Bryce was finally Neutered today!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 03:20:59 pm »
Awwww, I'm glad that he came through surgery well and he will be much better off for having been neutered, but it's so hard on us mom's to have to take them in for the surgery.  ;)  :)  Try not to feel too guilty and just give him lots of love, treats & snuggles and he'll be back to normal again soon!  :-* 
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 04:40:52 pm »
Oh yah!  Very happy that Bryce got through the Neuter okay! :) 
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 04:55:48 pm »
Oh yah!  Very happy that Bryce got through the Neuter okay! :) 
Thank you i just got a call from the vet and he ate his dinner tech held the bowel for him. Then 2 of them took him out and he crashed into a tree with his e collar. She said he stood there and they came and directed him away from the tree. He kept on walking silly boy after they put him back in his crate he started crying. Tech said he was fine out of the crate as soon as he was put back he became a baby. Sounds about right just like at home. Love that big boy and can not wait for him to come home so he can have some mommy love!
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 05:24:38 pm »
Sending happy thoughts to Bryce and to you - how horrible it is to do without our babies over nite- especially when we know that they need us-

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 06:39:39 pm »
Sending quick healing vibes for Bryce.  Glad he made it through surgery without any problems. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 12:09:44 pm »
Poor Baby Bryce!   :'(  But you know he'll be so much happier soon, once the e-coller is off and he can get back to his old self again!  I just had Moo Nuetered last week and oh how he cried when I left him at the vets!  Its a horrible feeling, but he's better off for it.  Way to go Bryce!  Here's hoping for a speedy and painless recovery!   :-* :-*
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 06:02:35 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. Bryce is home and he is doing alright.That e collar is driving me crazy he is scaring himself and the cat. He pooped on my new rug and is wining all the time he is making me feel so bad. i sat with him for about an hour with his hed in my lap he was sleeping i felt sooooooooooooo o bad. I am goig to have to keep him off the bed it is to high for him to get on. That will make me feel terrible to he was not only neutered but the took his sac off as well so later on he would'nt have a chance of water leaking into it. I can't even look at it. ughhh  fell the pain!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 07:54:37 pm »
oh pupper!!!!!!!!!!!  i wish i could wrap my arms around that big ole head of yours and hug you tight.  :)  you'll be ok though.  i hear you're in great hands.