Author Topic: Ack! Roo Goo!!!  (Read 4563 times)

dohertyswissy

Ack! Roo Goo!!!
« on: October 17, 2007, 07:26:26 am »
So, tomorrow night I'm hosting Girls Game Night.  I do it once a month as a chance for all my girlfriends to get together.  It was my brain child after trying to figure out how to successfully mix my single/attached-but-no-kid friends with my kid/pregnant friends.  Voila!  Girls Game Night.  It is an opportunity for everyone to get together, have some yummy food, play games, and have a great time. 

Today's agenda is to get the house clean, which includes doing all the linens for my 2 guest rooms.  I've already had one of my engaged friends call dibs on one of the guest rooms and I want to make sure the other one is ready as well, just in case another one of my girls has one too many glasses of wine.   ;)

So, after fighting to stuff one of the comforters in the washing, I came to change the sheets on the bed.

**I should put in a disclaimer here that all of my sheets are white or cream.  I used to be a big fan of colored or printed sheets, but the fading drives me bananas.  Also, I am a interior decorating crazy woman and change comforters often.  White and cream go with whatever crazy thing I decide to do next.  I still have some colored/printed ones, but they are not in the primary rotation.**

I scoop up Tigger, the houdini cat, and place him in my bedroom and shut the door.  Then, I open up the back door for Ranger to run out and go potty.  I stand there for a minute watch him dig, then go to check on the muffins real quick in the oven. 

Here comes Ranger, flying in the house like a bat out of you-know-where.  I look up and it is raining.  ALLEULIA.  I close the door and head back to grab a towel to wipe Ranger down.  Then, I catch Ranger Roo in all his damp glory rubbing his head all up against the nice CLEAN sheets I just put on the bed!!  Now, there is Roo Goo all over the side of them.  :o A nice mixture of slobber and dirt (guess he got some digging in before the rain started).

It is gonna be a long day of laundry I have a feeling.   ::) :D 

« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 07:28:03 am by dohertyswissy »

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Ack! Roo Goo!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 07:39:33 am »
Oh what a brat.  I often wonder if they have a way of knowing that we have something planned and the house needs to be a little bit sparkle'er than usual which suddenly throws them into total primal mode and therefor have an overwhelming desire to funk up the place.....  Seriously.  What is that?  Take our house for example.  On Thursday nights we invite guest over to watch bad B movies because we think they are funny.  For about 2 weeks now it is as though someone suddenly has a case of the toot shoots or very bad gas right around the time the guests are arriving.  It's mutiny I say.  They are totally trying to control our parties.  Sorry for the laundry day hone..  And as for you Ranger..  I'm on to you guys.  I see what's going on.....  You take it easy on your mom.  Especially with all those girls coming over to visit.  Trust me when I say it's in your best interest to be a well mannered gentleman. Oh think about all the kisses and hugs you'll get for being so stinking sweet.  Oh and handsome of course.  Be good...
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 09:52:22 am »
Ok...I'm officially the sickest one here, cuz when I read "Roo Goo", I had something VERY different in mind.

Um, glad it was just mud!  :-[

dohertyswissy

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 10:05:30 am »
Ok...I'm officially the sickest one here, cuz when I read "Roo Goo", I had something VERY different in mind.

Um, glad it was just mud!  :-[

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get that mind out of the gutter Auntie Cole!