Author Topic: I needed you guys....  (Read 7749 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

I needed you guys....
« on: July 26, 2005, 10:59:53 pm »
I had a pretty emotional day again...I thought I needed time to myself but I couldn't stay away!...As it turns out I needed to be around people who think like I do...Anyway, I might run hot & cold for awhile but I'll be here because I feel at home here!!! ((((((((((B.P.'s))))))))))

nickerbokker

Re: I needed you guys....
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 11:04:28 pm »
gyp gyp gyp....we need you too!  stay here with us, we are all crazy!  crazies need to stick together!

and, we understand.  so take all the time you need!

nic

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 11:11:31 pm »
Ty nicks!...Go check you drowned cell phone thread!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 11:17:21 pm »
I need to talk!!!...I feel like I lost a baby & had another one I didn't expect come the same day...can you say "turn my world sideways"?...I am getting more excited about Pippin...Yeste rday I felt guilty...like I was discarding Arwen for the 1st pup that came along..Today I woke very depressed & started to slow down enough to think...I realized I was doing Arwen's memory an honor in taking her brother...But it is so hard...What if I am doing Pippin an injustice by taking him on too soon after my loss?...What if I can't love him enough in light of everything?..Please tell me I am crazy like you all always do. :-\ LOL!

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 11:30:06 pm »
gyp...youre a FRIGGIN NUTCASE!

if the last couple of weeks on BPO, and the last few days for YOU has taught us anything....it is to LOVE LOVE LOVE our pets more than we dreamed possible for the time we have them.  you are too good of a mother to be able to deny it love.  you are still mourning the loss of your baby girl, but i think in a way, it will make your bond with pip stronger!  i believe everything happens for a reason, and i believe everything teaches us a lesson...somet imes that lesson is simply a reminder of what we already know and had forgotten...wh ich is to hold onto and love what we have while we have it...and i think that is what you will ultimately take from this. 

you ARE honoring arwen by taking pippin into your hearts and home and giving him the BEST home possible.  no one, NO ONE, else could give this little baby a better home, and arwen would have wanted that for her big bro!

i know its hard gyp, when i lost my dog ty, i couldnt imagine getting another dog, or loving another dog.  and the first time my family introduced me to cody, the first thing i thought was how cute he was...and then all the sudden i started crying because i thought...."how can i do this to tyler...he is my one and only, and now i am looking at another doggy"....and a while later, i realized that tyler loved me more than anything, and he knew that my very best friend in the world was indeed, him....and i know that he would have wanted me to not "replace" him, but to get another friend to comfort me through everything, including my loss of HIM.    that is what pippin will do for you....he will help you get through this time.  his crazy puppy moments when he runs runs runs in circles and then plows into sammy, each time he learns a new trick...and even when he comes over to you and you hug him and cry.....he will be there helping you laugh or smile or cry. 

i actually, think the very best thing you can do to help you accept things IS to get another buddy....they will be sillly dogs and take your mind off things sometimes, and other times, they will help you cry. 

you will get through this.  and pippin will be right by your side the whole time, while arwen watches from the edge of the bridge and smiles that her brother could make her mommy laugh and help her mommy cry!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 11:32:16 pm by nickerbokker »

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 11:34:29 pm »
i said cry like 10 times in the last 20 words....where is my mind tonight lol.  geesh.  secrets out, nicki crys

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 11:37:25 pm »
Nicks, First off when you are the very voice of reason it is a very very scary day....lol...2 nd...Thank you so much...I needed to hear that!...It is a very uncertain place when your heart is torn in two...One side grieveing & one side trying to overcome & rejoice...It's so much easier when my head & heart are doing battle...My heart wins out pretty much every time...Know what I mean?...today is better than yesterday, & tomorrow will be better yet I am sure but I miss my little girl so damn much!...She never got to live in my home but she damn sure lives in my heart & is taking up a whole lot of room! :) :-\

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2005, 11:38:50 pm »
be afraid, be bery afraid

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2005, 11:43:16 pm »
i know she lives in your heart!  heck, she lives in mine!  she has that place in your heart, and she ALWAYS will have that place in your heart...that is the best thing about love....we never completely lose anyone.  we can remember them and see them, and even smell them, with the simple closing of eyes and opening of heart! 

and you are right.  sometimes i fail to beileve it, sometimes i just choose to not want to that day, but in the end...it is always proven that time heals all.  time mends wounds in an unbelievable way...and each day that you wake up, more and more pain and sorrow will be gone, and you will remember more and more memories.  you never got to sleep next to her or watch her run in the yard, but you heard stories about it, and you dreamed about it....and that will always be with you.  those are the memories that will make you randomly smile through out the day.  that is what makes loving so worth it! 

i know you loved her gyp, and that will never die.  and now you get to love pippin too!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2005, 11:46:50 pm »
i know she lives in your heart!  heck, she lives in mine!  she has that place in your heart, and she ALWAYS will have that place in your heart...that is the best thing about love....we never completely lose anyone.  we can remember them and see them, and even smell them, with the simple closing of eyes and opening of heart! 

and you are right.  sometimes i fail to beileve it, sometimes i just choose to not want to that day, but in the end...it is always proven that time heals all.  time mends wounds in an unbelievable way...and each day that you wake up, more and more pain and sorrow will be gone, and you will remember more and more memories.  you never got to sleep next to her or watch her run in the yard, but you heard stories about it, and you dreamed about it....and that will always be with you.  those are the memories that will make you randomly smile through out the day.  that is what makes loving so worth it! 

i know you loved her gyp, and that will never die.  and now you get to love pippin too!
You totally rock little B.P.O. sister!...It is obvious that good stuff comes from Missourri! ;) ;D

nickerbokker

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2005, 11:50:31 pm »
yah, uh, we here pee-pole frum, uh, mizz ur ah, yah, were uh, good stuff *scratch crotch*

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2005, 11:52:34 pm »
LOL!..Well Pippin is from Missourri & he just licks his n**s!...hehehehehe!

nickerbokker

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2005, 11:55:18 pm »
ITS NATASHA...NICK ERS EVIL TWIN.  wait.  the SWEET evil twin??

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2005, 06:31:44 am »
Gypsy,

We are thinking of you most of the day every day. For some reason that we may never know heaven needed your sweet little girl to be there, and Pippin needs you to be his mommy.

Lisa 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 08:02:34 am by DixieSugarBear »
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Nicole

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2005, 07:11:23 am »
God, Tina! For some reason, your post made me cry so much! When stupd animal control euthanized my baby last year, it was so nuts. They had impounded BOTH the dogs (Cabeza AND Bo the Pit) and on the same day that they euthanized Bo, they gave us Cabeza back. We had a big neighborhood party for Cabeza and everyone brought treats and toys, and it was really joyous. But, it was bitter-sweet cuz Bo was gone.

Anyway, Gyp. Tina reminded me of a time when I was definitely being pulled in two directions and was an emotional basket case. So, I can totally relate to where you're at right now. I'm glad that you are able to open your heart to Pippin, it will do you so much good. (And him, too!)