Author Topic: Wow! Powerful Pee...Poor Tree  (Read 4340 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Wow! Powerful Pee...Poor Tree
« on: November 12, 2007, 01:08:15 pm »
So I had to share what happened a few hours ago with Bear. You guys know we live in downtown LA and that there is not a lot of grassy areas and/or trees here. Well, our park across the street is mostly closed due to the winter ice rink being built. The decorations are beautiful- lights & other colorful Christmas stuff is all over.

So, we are walking on our small patch of grass and Bear pees as usual on a tree. No biggie right? Well, when he pees on the tree, he gets a few lights wet and BAM! The entire tree of lights goes off.  :o I was laughing but was totally embarrassed too. Who knew he could do that? No wonder the grass is always dead huh?  :D

Anyhow, I told the admin for the park after the lame security guards complained and she laughed, no howled, at what Bear did. Glad I'm not in trouble.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

Re: Wow! Powerful Pee...Poor Tree
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 02:19:50 pm »
So I had to share what happened a few hours ago with Bear. You guys know we live in downtown LA and that there is not a lot of grassy areas and/or trees here. Well, our park across the street is mostly closed due to the winter ice rink being built. The decorations are beautiful- lights & other colorful Christmas stuff is all over.

So, we are walking on our small patch of grass and Bear pees as usual on a tree. No biggie right? Well, when he pees on the tree, he gets a few lights wet and BAM! The entire tree of lights goes off.  :o I was laughing but was totally embarrassed too. Who knew he could do that? No wonder the grass is always dead huh?  :D

Anyhow, I told the admin for the park after the lame security guards complained and she laughed, no howled, at what Bear did. Glad I'm not in trouble.  ;)

oh man..i'm laughing so hard reading it.  geez...what a man, Bear.  lucky he didn't get a jolt up his leg through the stream and come home with frizzy hair newly permed by his call of nature. 

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 02:26:51 pm »
Too funny...Bear has some powerful pee!

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 02:35:33 am »
It was probably just a fluke.  ;)  They must have just strung them one after another and the fuse blew.

Bear might be banned from the light display in the future just for that 'misdemeanor'.
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 07:04:53 am »

Mybusters did the pee/electricty thing and showed that there wouldnt be enough current to cause any harm.  Although a perm on Bear would be very cute :)

Good to know. Thanks Liz! And I agree about the perm since I love the krinkles he gets when his hair is wet.  :)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 10:31:49 am »
I can see the boys now...Michael and Bear will go out and pee on any tree together ... any tree with lights on it just to see how can put out the lights first.

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 02:02:17 pm »
hahahahaaaa Oh that is just way too funny ;D

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 07:57:08 pm »
Bear needs one of the T-shirts Farley has!  LOL!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 05:31:45 am »
Bear needs one of the T-shirts Farley has!  LOL!

My thoughts exactly  :D
RIP former BPO