Author Topic: I miss them sooo much it hurts  (Read 4345 times)

Offline Blair2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
I miss them sooo much it hurts
« on: November 20, 2007, 10:48:12 pm »
The past few weeks I have been thinking of Grey and Zeus nonstop!! Im sure its a lot to do with its almost Zeus' bday and Grey's is on Christmas Eve. I miss my boys so much :'(, I am sitting here loking at old pictures and crying my eyes out!!!! It hurts so much, I wish I could kiss them and hold them :'( :'(
Blair....Mommy to the wanna be big paw.....

Gucci

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: I miss them sooo much it hurts
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 01:32:41 am »
You are kissing and holding them in your heart and in your mind and they know that.  I don't believe that anything or anyone that we have ever loved, truly leaves us.  They take part of our heart with them when they go, but they also leave us a part of theirs to fill the hole.  I'm sitting here crying with you.  This will be my first Christmas without Chichi.  I got out her little elf hat with ears on it and tried it on each of the boys last night and then sat down and cried.  They look so cute in it although it is way too small for any of them, but they are not Chichi.  They won't be picking out their present from under the tree, like she did.  They won't open up all the presents with chocolate in them and eat it all, like she did.  They won't sit under the smoked glass dining room table and give me sad looks, begging for food like she did tomorrow.  They are not her.  All we can do is hold onto our memories and cherish each and every minute we were blessed to have them in our lives.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers, along with every other person who has lost a pet and is facing their first, second, third, etc. Thanksgiving and Christmas without them to share it.  Bless you.
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 03:56:22 am »
Oh Blair - I know that it is tough- Maybe you can go and visit them? I am sure that they are being loved on where they are, so take comfort in that and hopefully you can go and see them.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 07:15:17 pm »
that's not easy.  i know.  it's tough no matter how long it's been.  not a day goes by that i don't miss Lady Bug.  I love her and worry about her.  i just want her back. 
that's one wound i won't ever heal.