Author Topic: Dog Spa  (Read 4989 times)

Offline Gill

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Dog Spa
« on: November 22, 2007, 04:34:08 am »
We had a new experience last weekend. I took Monty to a dog spa and we used the self wash bathing/drying suites. It was great, no lifting, no mess and no 150 lbs of wet dog in the house!!! Monty enjoyed it also. The water was the perfect temp and the dryers were not hot. Highly recommended... .anybody near Lincoln. Rhode Island Check it out ZPup is located on GW Highway.
Bogie 9y.o Blue-fronted Amazon Parrot
Montague 1 year old St Bernard Puppy

All the while you have a dog you will be loved.

DenverFurKiddos

Re: Dog Spa
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 05:27:46 pm »
I'm SUCH a fan of the doggie spas!!!  When I lived in Denver, I went to a great one that gave the dogs FACIALS!!!  They had this great product called the Blueberry facial, that allowed you to clean all over their face and it didn't hurt them if it got in their eyes.  Plus, it smelled delicious!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 06:38:34 pm »
These sound like such a great idea, and I've heard lots about them, but have never once seen or heard of one in Canada.  Any Canadian BPOers know of any?
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 09:38:32 pm »
I don't know of a spa around here, but there is a do-it-yourself doggie wash. I haven't been, but think I will try it one of these days, they have tubs and dryers and shampoo to use. You get to clean them up there and keep the mess out of your house!
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven