Author Topic: Hip dysplasia maybe  (Read 5646 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Hip dysplasia maybe
« on: November 26, 2007, 03:03:16 am »
Well   I  called my  vet  this morrning  due to sign  Zeus  has  been  showing he has been having a terrible   time walking and  getting up lately and  it  has seemed to get worse and worse at  first i t was just in the morrning so we thought  maybe  his  crate was getting to tight  so know  he  doesn't  sleep in it.  But  the stiffness in his hind legs seems to be getting  worse every day. I Called the  vet this morrning so we  will be taking him in next monday  unless it gets worse  and he told me to  bring  him right in.  So that  has been my  excitement  lately that and family  health problems
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Hip dysplasia maybe
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 06:15:17 am »
Good luck at your vet appt! Let me know if you have any questions about raising a dog with hip dysplacia
RIP former BPO

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 08:24:52 am »
I will keep my fingers crossed for you that its not HD but something temporary instead.
As the poster above said if it is HD and you have any questions feel free to ask... Having owned 3 dysplastic dogs I'm the HD queen ???.

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 03:45:35 am »
Thank you so much...
IM really hoping its not and  maybe its  just  due to the weather or something sence its been  so  cold out that  he hasn't  really gotten to go out  side and  run around  much.  I guess we will find out on monday   I  hoppe its not I have  been readinga bout it alot and  he is showing all signs..   IM sure i Will have tones of  Questions  once i found out  if  he has it
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 09:53:11 pm »
Thank guys..   I wish I coudl  do the water  exersice  with him  but ItWoudl be able to get him in the water..  It may melt him lol.  I Will  keep you guys   updated though
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 10:42:21 pm »
hahahaha! He doesn't like water? :)

lol absolutly hates it  he is  a bog tit.. We finally have him actually stepping in snow lol
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti