Author Topic: Pics of are new fur baby  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Pics of are new fur baby
« on: November 26, 2007, 03:22:17 am »
Well We got are new  fur baby  kitten on the 18th  of november I   havent h ad a chance to get on  due to alot of different  issues, on  being  My  norton  ran  out and some  family  issues. BUt any- who...

We got are  new  kitten  hubby and  i desided to name  him  blizzard instead of Hermes,  due to when  we got him Hermes  just  never suited the  lil guy. So  we desided on BLizzard s ence on are  way  to  pick  him up we had to go through a terrible  blizzard. 
He  the kitten was born Sep 30  so  he will be  two months soon.. HE is adapting  great  you would  think he was here the  whole time, and  well   hubby   has adapted to  he is always  cuddling  with the lil  tart.  Zeus on the other  hand thinks  he is a snack lol  so  we have to watch  carefully  zeus  will lay there  licking his lips waiting  for thekitten  to come to him lol  ..
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Pics of are new fur baby
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 03:49:19 am »
What a beautiful kitten.  I am sure your babies will be best buddies in no time.  Just watch them for a little while.  Usually, your dog will quickly decide that he should either totally ignore the little spitting fur ball or they will bond really tightly.  Congratulation s on your new fur baby.
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

Offline jagersmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Pics of are new fur baby
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 03:52:05 am »
Awwwe! What a cutie  :-*